Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Entitled to the new v6 box?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Anywhere Virgin App

Old 08-01-2017, 16:08   #1
trevrpb
WeatherManTrev

Services: ultimate oomph bundle M500
trevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nice
Anywhere Virgin App

Sorry if there is a thread covering this already, but I couldn't find one.

Have used Anywhere Virgin app on my tablet without any issues...until now. Had V6 installed earlier this week, along with a Superhub3, from a Superhub2. and now tablet version of Anywhere Virgin app no longer works. It attempts to sign in, but it then continually gives me a 'login page cannot be reaached' error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all to no avail.

Tablet is an Android version 5.0.1

I have no such problem on my mobile and can use the app as before the V6 install.

Anyone else experiencing this/have a solution

regards

TrevP
trevrpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2017, 21:41   #2
trevrpb
WeatherManTrev

Services: ultimate oomph bundle M500
trevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nice
Re: Anywhere Virgin App

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevrpb View Post
Sorry if there is a thread covering this already, but I couldn't find one.

Have used Anywhere Virgin app on my tablet without any issues...until now. Had V6 installed earlier this week, along with a Superhub3, from a Superhub2. and now tablet version of Anywhere Virgin app no longer works. It attempts to sign in, but it then continually gives me a 'login page cannot be reaached' error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all to no avail.

Tablet is an Android version 5.0.1

I have no such problem on my mobile and can use the app as before the V6 install.

Anyone else experiencing this/have a solution

regards

TrevP
UPDATE

I updated the Android Web View app, and I can now get a bit further not much more.

I now get to the login screen, enter username and password, and completes the I am not a robot process...but that's it....it goes on to signing in, but then comes back again and again with the 'prove not a robot' process.

As stated previously, it works fine and dandy on my phone, and was working fine on the tablet, until after the V6/Superhub3 install

TrevP
trevrpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:03   #3
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one

I had the same issue on my phone (running Andoid 6.0) and by running that web view update it now works properly.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:04   #4
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

The app is total crap!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote