Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nuisance calls

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Nuisance calls

Old 24-11-2010, 18:33   #16
FairyFairy
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Tv V+/Broadband/Phone
FairyFairy is a glorious beacon of lightFairyFairy is a glorious beacon of lightFairyFairy is a glorious beacon of lightFairyFairy is a glorious beacon of lightFairyFairy is a glorious beacon of lightFairyFairy is a glorious beacon of lightFairyFairy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nuisance calls

It is free and I've registered today as we have loads of 'odd' calls which no-one is on the other end and no number is registered at all ... a real silent call!!

Time will tell whether registering with that site will help. It can't do any harm
FairyFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-11-2010, 17:10   #17
squirrel1970
Inactive

squirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I've (thankfully) not had anymore 'empty' phone calls
I declare TPS & Silent Call Gard a sucess
(they do say it can take up to 30 days for it to kick in, but usually, it's a lot quicker than that...)
Both are free and well worth the few seconds bother to sign up to. As for silent call gard, it just needs to be rethingied every 12 months, but that's not even a hassle!
TPS you do it once.
It's really been well worth the effort
squirrel1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 17:15   #18
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel1970 View Post
Well, I've (thankfully) not had anymore 'empty' phone calls
I declare TPS & Silent Call Gard a sucess
(they do say it can take up to 30 days for it to kick in, but usually, it's a lot quicker than that...)
Both are free and well worth the few seconds bother to sign up to. As for silent call gard, it just needs to be rethingied every 12 months, but that's not even a hassle!
TPS you do it once.
It's really been well worth the effort
Thanks for the feedback squirrel. Here's hoping the silent calls we get will stop as well.