Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Phorm Public Meeting - Official Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Phorm Public Meeting - Official Thread

Old 15-04-2008, 20:14   #46
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Phorm Public Meeting - Official Thread

a bbc top posted updating blog as it happens almost live, so start at the bottom and work up.

weres the video stream as requested BTW...., didnt they plug in the video streaming box? perhaps a simple laptop and VLC over wireless will do if anyone at the PIA is reading this now can arrange that in 10 mins.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/technolog...ate_londo.html
popper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-04-2008, 22:28   #47
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
I would just like to update this thread and announce I have been invited to attend the meeting as a guest speaker as a representative of the general public.

Alexander Hanff
Well done Alexander, your contribution went well and there's deserved praise over in the main thread. My sincere thanks goes to you too. I think you know though that this is but a battle in the war. I look forward to your summary of this evening's proceedings when you have rested from mental exhaustion!

Oh, and Simon, your heart is not in the camp in which you find yourself; perhaps the inspiration that you have been to Alexander might be rekindled by the performance of your protegé . Whatever, you gave Alexander the opportunity to present the view of so many and I thank you for that.

All in all, civility was the winner. The reward will be the privacy that this Country selfishly and justly guards.
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 22:30   #48
lucevans
Inactive

lucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
Well done Alexander, your contribution went well and there's deserved praise over in the main thread. My sincere thanks goes to you too. I think you know though that this is but a battle in the war. I look forward to your summary of this evening's proceedings when you have rested from mental exhaustion!

Oh, and Simon, your heart is not in the camp in which you find yourself; perhaps the inspiration that you have been to Alexander might be rekindled by the performance of your protegé . Whatever, you gave Alexander the opportunity to present the view of so many and I thank you for that.

All in all, civility was the winner. The reward will be the privacy that this Country selfishly and justly guards.
lucevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 07:32   #49
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one

Please see my summary of the event here:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/34...-post3563.html

Alexander Hanff
AlexanderHanff is offline   Reply With Quote