Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

Old 02-11-2011, 15:28   #61
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

[/QUOTE]

"Page not found" [/QUOTE]

Here you are?

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/.../816547#M26459

But Square Eyes is saying between the 17th and 24th?

Quote:
the 15.2 update will be rolling out between the 17th to 24th November, the changes are great
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...10323089960649
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2011, 15:44   #62
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

"Page not found" [/QUOTE]

Here you are?

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/.../816547#M26459

But Square Eyes is saying between the 17th and 24th?

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...10323089960649[/QUOTE]

Iirc square eyes is a pretty good source i still think it will have fully rolled out by the end of nov hence the spotify app coming within a month which i gather will work with the new update.
gadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 21:52   #63
Jameseh

Spotify would be great if they didn't require Facebook to register. I don't see why the walking data liability needs to know what song I'm listening to.
Old 03-11-2011, 00:01   #64
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Spotify would be great if they didn't require Facebook to register. I don't see why the walking data liability needs to know what song I'm listening to.
Well you'll be pleased to know that if you get Spotify through Virgin Media cable or National you don't need Facebook to register

Do I need to be on Facebook or create a Facebook account to register for a Virgin Media Spotify account?
Old 03-11-2011, 00:34   #65
Jameseh

Yabba dabba doo! Thanks for the link Ben, looks like I'l be upgrading then
Old 03-11-2011, 08:11   #66
garcher18
Inactive

garcher18 is on a distinguished roadgarcher18 is on a distinguished road

And what if you already have Spotify?
garcher18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:09   #67
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Well you'll be pleased to know that if you get Spotify through Virgin Media cable or National you don't need Facebook to register

Do I need to be on Facebook or create a Facebook account to register for a Virgin Media Spotify account?
Interesting that you mentioned National, but I can't see that on the linked page. Or did you mean to type Mobile?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:40   #68
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

I did
Old 03-11-2011, 14:11   #69
gadge
Inactive

gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcher18 View Post
Same here have spotify premium already on my phone.
Old 03-11-2011, 16:24   #70
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcher18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadge View Post
Same here have spotify premium already on my phone.
From the help site (again)

How do I link an existing Spotify account to my Virgin Media or Mobile account?
Old 03-11-2011, 16:41   #71
garcher18
Inactive

garcher18 is on a distinguished roadgarcher18 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ah yeah, but that assumes you have upgraded/renewed your contract. I just get FAQ and overview!
garcher18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 17:09   #72
gadge
Inactive

Quote:
See where im concerned i only have the tv from virgin so broadband is from the dark side so i guess when the spotify app comes it should be a simple link up.
Old 03-11-2011, 17:54   #73
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Parents getting TIVO installed at the end of this month will the update have been rolled out by then ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 18:08   #74
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Parents getting TIVO installed at the end of this month will the update have been rolled out by then ?
Should be, yes. VM don't like to do updates in December.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 18:26   #75
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
SVM don't like to do updates in December.
And January, February etc
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote