Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Playstation Home Exclusive Invitation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Playstation Home Exclusive Invitation

Old 09-01-2009, 03:37   #31
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: Playstation Home Exclusive Invitation

yer i know i thought the message was something else did't read it all my fault
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2009, 09:51   #32
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
The red bull area was finally released today. The area is mostly boring but the game is awesome. Its good for a little while trying to get the best time possible. I think they've done a good job on this part.

Also in the news was that EA are building a sports area to launch there games from and with leaderboards and trophy boards etc etc. Sound's promising. Hope theres some mini-games in the area to.
I thought this was just the US store?
HAvent tried it yet but will give it a go tonight.
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 17:11   #33
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
I thought this was just the US store?
HAvent tried it yet but will give it a go tonight.
Nope the red bull area is for us and its out now. The area itselfs is s bit borning but I do beleive the mini flying game is alot of fun even if just for a little while.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 22:33   #34
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice

Quote:
Nope the red bull area is for us and its out now. The area itselfs is s bit borning but I do beleive the mini flying game is alot of fun even if just for a little while.
Its been totaly over shadowed now by another press release that is from that big company people hate. but they still buy their games again and again.

FiFA
Tigerwoods
NFS
Burnout

EA
show Red Bull how to build a HOME add on. Red Bull say their island will get bigger over time....
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 22:44   #35
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

I have to say from what I've seen in a trailer for EA's sports Home arena its looking good. Poker and Go-kart racing
Old 12-01-2009, 10:04   #36
STONEISLAND
Inactive

STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I have to say from what I've seen in a trailer for EA's sports Home arena its looking good. Poker and Go-kart racing
Poker!! Cool look forward to that!!!
Old 12-01-2009, 17:14   #37
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Poker!! Cool look forward to that!!!
Me 2. Look forward to having a game with you stone
Old 12-01-2009, 17:16   #38
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Quote:
Me 2. Look forward to having a game with you stone
No worries mate just send an invite when its up and running!!
Old 12-01-2009, 17:28   #39
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice

If you want a PS3 friendly version of EAs walk though try

http://blip.tv/file/get/GraphiteGB-EASpace265.mp4 just click it in the PS3 browser.
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote