Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Read this if you are over 25

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Worst Music group video game
View Poll Results: Which is the worst video game to be based on or around a band?
Michael Jacksons Moonwalker-Michael Jackson (Sega Genesis) 0 0%
Journey-Journey (Atari 2600) 1 100.00%
Britneys Dance Beat-Britney Spears (PS2) 0 0%
Christina Aguilera: Follow Your Dreams-Christina Aguilera (PC) 0 0%
Nysnc get tot he show-Nsync (Game boy colour) 0 0%
Whose got the crack-Whitney Houston (Ninentdo 64) 0 0%
Other incarnation 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-03-2021, 02:39   #1
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
The only one on the list I have played is Journey and its aweful!!

How could such a good band get a bad game like that?
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-03-2021, 11:58   #2
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worst Music group video game

Whose got the crack-Whitney Houston? Is this for real?

I cant think of any of them that coiuld be called even half decent.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2021, 12:36   #3
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Can't say I've played any of them apart from Moonwalker, which is alright, but isn't a patch on the arcade, which is quite fun.

The Journey arcade looks like it also might be quite fun, but it does also look like a hodge podge of ideas copied from other games, with a soundtrack by Journey (the group).

I've seen videos of the Christina Aguillera "game", I put the word "game" in quotes because it doesn't seem to have a lot of actual game play. It's more of a multimedia product, which was a whole category of products that seemed to exist just because companies needed something to sell PCs with CD Roms, sound cards and higher end video cards. The trouble is, while there were multimedia products that were genuinely brilliant (I loved Microsoft's Cinemania for instance), and I remember seeing a student project that was a brilliant interactive guide to guns and other weaponry that made brilliant use of sound, video and the then massive storage on CD Rom.

The problem was, most of these products (the Christina CD included) seemed like desperate attempts to cash in.

This is an entertaining review of it.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RVFnXoWIiQ

Never head of the Whitney Houston one, and can't find anything on Google. Bearing in mind the apparent subject, I suspect this is a homebrew game. Can't imagine Nintendo releasing anything to do with drugs, and I shouldn't think Whitney's family would want anything to do with it either.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2021, 07:55   #4
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Ya is that the same game??

Theres a moon something arcade game and I love it.... Your in a buggy and have to jump over holes and stuff........

EDIT:

Its moon patrol,I found it

wowroms.com/en/roms/mame/download-moon-patrol/96405.html
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2021, 13:27   #5
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I worked from 1989 to 1997 for a company that distributed software and hardware to retail outlets (HMV etc)

I've only heard of Moonwalker, I never grabbed a copy as I'm not a MJ fan.