Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 15:02   #16
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I have got the poor man TiVo - An V+ Box so can only get upto 4am on Monday Night.

So can anyone with TiVo confirm what TCM2 listing say next Tuesday night?
got the programme names as normal MB just checked
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2013, 15:04   #17
mollda
Inactive

Services: VIP, going to the dark side with BT/SKY (20th Aug)
mollda is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I have got the poor man TiVo - An V+ Box so can only get upto 4am on Monday Night.

Gunsmoke, Suspect zero, Executive decision and a talent for loving
Old 06-08-2013, 15:04   #18
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

I hope this thread can remain more on topic this time too many pages in the last thread had no coming soon news what so ever
Old 06-08-2013, 15:04   #19
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

Quote:

20.00 Gunsmoke 21.00 Gunsmoke 22.00 Suspect zero 23.55 Executive decision 02.20 A talent for loving 04.00 Close mollda beat me to it
Old 06-08-2013, 15:07   #20
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Mmm...

An old Sky box says 'Channel no longer broadcasting'.

TCM2 is set to close next Tuesday to make way for TCM +1 to launch on Sky - Still not confirmed yet for Virgin Media.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 06-08-2013, 15:21   #21
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Is it not rather surprising to find a series of people in the first posts to this thread complaining about stuff that isn't talking about VM's TV offering cluttering up the thread? As the saying goes "people in glasshouses .... "
Old 06-08-2013, 15:23   #22
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

You are quite right, I do apologise. On topic now.

Where is Drama Virgin?
Old 06-08-2013, 15:27   #23
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

On the Sky EPG TCM 2 programming from 4am on the 13/08/2013 says programmes no longer available.
Old 06-08-2013, 15:28   #24
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

Wasnt there last year a holiday embargo preventing major changes?, could that be holding up a few items like Drama, maybe going towards a big release date rather than minor changes, i.e. see if BT is coming along and do one "big" change along with supposed other ones like Universal and E in HD which have been rumoured to be coming since Febuary

pure, pure speculation I hold my hands up on this point
Old 06-08-2013, 15:29   #25
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
You are quite right, I do apologise. On topic now.

Where is Drama Virgin?
Seen no launch date or channel number yet.
Old 06-08-2013, 15:30   #26
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

think it very safe to say there is nothing coming till VM know outcome of the talks with BT
Old 06-08-2013, 15:30   #27
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
Wasnt there last year a holiday embargo preventing major changes?, could that be holding up a few items like Drama, maybe going towards a big release date rather than minor changes, i.e. see if BT is coming along and do one "big" change along withs upposed other ones like Universal and E in HD which have been rumoured to be coming since Febuary

pure, pure speculation I hold my hands up on this point
As far as I know that is only over Christmas and New Year.
Old 06-08-2013, 16:41   #28
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Is it not rather surprising to find a series of people in the first posts to this thread complaining about stuff that isn't talking about VM's TV offering cluttering up the thread? As the saying goes "people in glasshouses .... "
With the starting of this new thread - only relevant posts will be tolerated. Everything else outside of this threads purpose and remit we may delete without any notice.

In addition - I found it rather pathetic how some people behaved like it was the school playground in the last thread. "He said, she said, they said" - it belongs in the school playground.

If people do not have anything civil to say to one another, then do not say it at all. I will not tolerate people name calling other people, again this is playground stuff.

The team have a duty to come down heavy on anyone who disobeys a moderator instruction, we are not here to debate our site policies with people, people can either respect the sites rules or if people choose not to abide by them, then they simply will not be permitted to use this site at all.
Old 06-08-2013, 16:44   #29
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I have just this minute spoken to the Customer Services (06/8/2013 at 3.35pm) via an email to the CEO's office regarding BT Sport / ESPN on the EPG.

They are still in talks with BT Sports and have not got any idea about a deal yet, as for the ESPN still on the EPG, they cannot take it off yet.

I have asked them why they don't advise customers of the problem - they have said juswt watch the updates, l have said that it never updated, they have said they cannot update it as they don't know what is happening
Old 06-08-2013, 16:53   #30
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Does anyone know why i'm getting calls from virgin media on 0800 408 9340? I put my number down in regards to information about BT sport would this be why? Or is it to get me to sign up to a new contract since i'm technically out of contract now?
Closed Thread