Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Problem Hosting on call of duty.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Eye of Judgement

Old 29-06-2009, 16:38   #1
liamboyle06
Inactive

Services: 3 Mobile Sky+ HD NWE 2MB Wireless Broadband XBOX 360 PS3 Wii
liamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to liamboyle06
Eye of Judgement

Hi all

I recently got this game, cheap £15 with the camera - mainly got it for the camera. Any way the game isnt too bad to play.
I went and to buy more cards - apparently no one sells them any more - so will have to check online.
In doing so i tried to update the software version from 1.0 to 3.0 - but everytime it tries to update, regardless of how long it is left, never downloads teh update - any ways around this?

Also anyone know where i can get the cards?
liamboyle06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-06-2009, 16:45   #2
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: Eye of Judgement

I would check ebay for the cards.

Can you download the patch to a USB stick?
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 18:40   #3
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamboyle06 View Post
Hi all

I recently got this game, cheap £15 with the camera - mainly got it for the camera. Any way the game isnt too bad to play.
I went and to buy more cards - apparently no one sells them any more - so will have to check online.
In doing so i tried to update the software version from 1.0 to 3.0 - but everytime it tries to update, regardless of how long it is left, never downloads teh update - any ways around this?

Also anyone know where i can get the cards?
Hay, Do you mind me asking were you got it ? £15 with the camera is a great deal. I was thinking of picking up the camera to edit myself into games like Fight Night and legend mode in PES so would pay that for the camera alone.

Also how long have you had it and how many times you tried to access the patch ? its possible that the servers are having problems and may be fixed soon. If not then maybe you could get the patch on a USB like Stone said but I've ever tried so dont know if thats possible.

EDIT* make sure the frimware on your PS3 is upto date as I've read some people having problems if it was not. Also ebay seem to have alot of the cards your looking for on not sure how good value for money they are though.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 11:46   #4
liamboyle06
Inactive

Services: 3 Mobile Sky+ HD NWE 2MB Wireless Broadband XBOX 360 PS3 Wii
liamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to liamboyle06

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Hay, Do you mind me asking were you got it ? £15 with the camera is a great deal. I was thinking of picking up the camera to edit myself into games like Fight Night and legend mode in PES so would pay that for the camera alone.

Also how long have you had it and how many times you tried to access the patch ? its possible that the servers are having problems and may be fixed soon. If not then maybe you could get the patch on a USB like Stone said but I've ever tried so dont know if thats possible.

EDIT* make sure the frimware on your PS3 is upto date as I've read some people having problems if it was not. Also ebay seem to have alot of the cards your looking for on not sure how good value for money they are though.
I got it from Game. A store in Derry, I think it was because I was buying everything at once, even though the shop still sells it for £20-£25.

I have been trying to update since i got it about 6 weeks ago, different times of days, leaving over night and everything. still no joy.
I am going to get a very long network cable and plug it in to see if that helps.
PS3 is updated to the latest firmware.

I have been looking for the patch to download separately but can not find it anywhere.
liamboyle06 is offline   Reply With Quote