Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Playstation Move

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Playstation Move

Old 21-09-2010, 14:25   #31
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Playstation Move

kung fu rider wasn't too bad, quite fun and I had a free full game promo, got sports champions and start the party full game promos too. Just haven't got round to installing them.... my Uncle has sent me today dead rising 2 and f1 2010.
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-09-2010, 14:33   #32
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

F1 2010, you couldn't send it my way could you?? lol.

I really miss getting promo copies of games.
Old 21-09-2010, 14:37   #33
Fitze73
Inactive

Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

will see how much i h8 it first lol..... should look good ive just brought a new tv and wall mounted it in the dining room
Old 21-09-2010, 15:16   #34
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I used to work for a videogame retailer and loved all the promo games I got given. Sadly I don't work for them any longer.

Maybe I need to start writing games reviews and try and get them to send me some promos

Been waiting for the new F1 for such a long time. The last few Sony made were not that great at all.

Back to the topic, I can't wait till Socom comes out next year as that fully supports move.
Old 21-09-2010, 15:39   #35
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I used to work for a videogame retailer and loved all the promo games I got given. Sadly I don't work for them any longer.

Maybe I need to start writing games reviews and try and get them to send me some promos

Been waiting for the new F1 for such a long time. The last few Sony made were not that great at all.

Back to the topic, I can't wait till Socom comes out next year as that fully supports move.
If your looking for an FPS game thats going to support Move then I believe that MAG will be fully supporting it. Not sure if it has or when it will be patched but I dont think it will be to long away as there was a beta version on the store a while back. Tempted to try it out myself. Might have to look into that one.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 16:29   #36
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
my Uncle has sent me today dead rising 2 and f1 2010.
I'd be interested to hear what you think of F1
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 18:57   #37
Fitze73
Inactive

yeah sure will..... love the trap door avatar ..... dont u open that trap door cause there's something down there ........................ berk feeeeeeddddddddddd meeee!!!
Old 21-09-2010, 22:36   #38
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
yeah sure will..... love the trap door avatar ..... dont u open that trap door cause there's something down there ........................ berk feeeeeeddddddddddd meeee!!!
It's a radlio! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJFAyVBGfFY
Old 22-09-2010, 01:18   #39
SideWeaver
Inactive

Services: VIP 50MB Bundle + Extra V+ Box
SideWeaver is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I really enjoyed the Tumble demo. Also The Shoot was enjoyable too.

Kung Fu Rider was really bad IMO.

Going to Get Sports Champion on Friday.
Sports Champions looks like a really good game, I have Racket Sports and I would recommend that too. It is a really fun game to play and plenty of replay value.

I am looking forward to playing the copy of heavy rain I have when the patch goes live today (hopefully).

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
If your looking for an FPS game thats going to support Move then I believe that MAG will be fully supporting it. Not sure if it has or when it will be patched but I dont think it will be to long away as there was a beta version on the store a while back. Tempted to try it out myself. Might have to look into that one.
I don't know if you know, but there is also a gun adapter coming out on Friday too which will be cool.

Play has it up and they have the best pictures of it: http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...t/Product.html

Time Crisis looks fun with the move too.
SideWeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 08:12   #40
Ravenheart
Inactive

Was playing the Gladiator part of Sports Champions last night (real sweat producer that one) and thought how interesting a game in this style with Kratos from God of War would be... Ooh the possibilities
Old 22-09-2010, 09:54   #41
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
I'd be interested to hear what you think of F1
It's been leaked online and people are already playing it on the PC and from what I can gather a lot of people are disappointed with it. Comparing it to Dirt than an F1 sim. Rubbish physics etc.

I'm going to have to try a demo before I buy this game now.

(Sorry for being off topic).
Old 22-09-2010, 11:34   #42
Ravenheart
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
It's been leaked online and people are already playing it on the PC and from what I can gather a lot of people are disappointed with it. Comparing it to Dirt than an F1 sim. Rubbish physics etc.

I'm going to have to try a demo before I buy this game now.

(Sorry for being off topic).
Hmm that's a shame, I didn't pick MotoGP 09/10 because it wasn't very good in the demo, wonder if that's why they said there would be no demo for F1 (using licensing as an excuse) http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/no...ys-codemasters.

Back on topic Tesco Entertainment are doing Sports Champions for £22.65 you can also use voucher code: FTSL15-1 for 15% off (until tomorrow I think)
Old 22-09-2010, 11:49   #43
Fitze73
Inactive

yes but thats the pc version of f1 ,anyway i dont have to pay for games anyway i do buy the odd one like cod , but i get full game promos , must get round to playing sports champions can u do online games jo with the events
Old 22-09-2010, 12:06   #44
Ravenheart
Inactive

Quote:
yes but thats the pc version of f1 ,anyway i dont have to pay for games anyway i do buy the odd one like cod , but i get full game promos , must get round to playing sports champions can u do online games jo with the events
No online sadly but there are leaderboards for world - friends etc.

An online version with world rankings etc would be great
Old 22-09-2010, 12:33   #45
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads

I only have one thing to say "MY ARM HURTS"
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote