Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2013, 14:35   #751
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
Maybe Espn will be included in xl and the 2 BT sports channels will be in a new VIP sports pack costing £5 more than it normally does
TVGuide.co.uk is showing ESPN listings on Saturday 17th August in the XL pack.
Might be a simple case of they haven't updated info yet though.
Advertisement
Old 13-08-2013, 14:39   #752
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

I think its just they havnt updated info yet thats all. I wouldnt get to hyped up
Old 13-08-2013, 15:04   #753
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
I think its just they havnt updated info yet thats all. I wouldnt get to hyped up

In other news Virgin Media has updated the listing on TCM +1 on all V Boxes.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 13-08-2013, 15:12   #754
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
sorry Niall but he did say it why is he hiding then he not been seen on here since explain that
The last thing he posted was less definite on Sky Atlantic's date
July 6th: Not almost, is a deal done, just having to keep quiet until they can announce it.
I believe Atlantic will possibly be arriving on the first of August with BT Sport, but if not it should be there in August some time.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:21   #755
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
The last thing he posted was less definite on Sky Atlantic's date
July 6th: Not almost, is a deal done, just having to keep quiet until they can announce it.
I believe Atlantic will possibly be arriving on the first of August with BT Sport, but if not it should be there in August some time.
I would explode if it turned out BomberAF was actually true.

I'd explode like a bomb.

I'd even get tattooed next to my original bomberaf tattoo "bomberaf was right"
Old 13-08-2013, 15:24   #756
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I would explode if it turned out BomberAF was actually true.

I'd explode like a bomb.

I'd even get tattooed next to my original bomberaf tattoo "bomberaf was right"
Well at the moment he has done a Lord Lucan and alas we are still searching for that dear chap.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:25   #757
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well at the moment he has done a Lord Lucan and alas we are still searching for that dear chap.
Showing your age there old boy.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:28   #758
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Showing your age there old boy.
With age comes wisdom but alas with me my working brain cells become less as the days go rolling by AB.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:37   #759
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
With age comes wisdom but alas with me my working brain cells become less as the days go rolling by AB.
Me to m8.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:38   #760
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Confirmed: Media Boy insiders says 'No news' on BT Sports deal.

As of 2.30pm on August 13th my Insiders has not been told any news on the BT Sports/Virgin Media deal.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 13-08-2013, 15:42   #761
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
That can't be the explanation for the TV magazines. They have not been showing ESPN channel numbers for the last few weeks in respect of the CM platform.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:45   #762
Pubis
cf.member

Pubis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That can't be the explanation for the TV magazines. They have not been showing ESPN channel numbers for the last few weeks in respect of the CM platform.
BomberAF strikes again! He has jobs everywhere!
Old 13-08-2013, 15:45   #763
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post

As of 2.30pm on August 13th my Insiders has been told any news on the BT Sports/Virgin Media deal.
No news yet, that is! The deal is close now to being finalized.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:48   #764
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
hahahhaa lord lucan! that has tickled me well done sir. this is keeping me cheery even though i'm in work till 8pm and i have no bundesliga football.
Old 13-08-2013, 15:55   #765
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
pythagoras has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post

As of 2.30pm on August 13th my Insiders has not been told any news on the BT Sports/Virgin Media deal.
So now we have confirmation that your insiders have no news
Closed Thread