Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | One of a thousand

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

One of a thousand

Old 05-02-2011, 14:11   #31
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: One of a thousand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
Not sure what pack i'm on but it was regular VIP and I've upgraded to 50mbit broadband. My bill before call charges is around £100/m. So yes if I miss out on this or the first wave of calls I'm not going to be happy. I've also been an S1 owner since 2001. This thread was just another slap in the face to be honest.
I am paying over 100 pounds a month and pre registered no one has been in touch yet with me typical Virgin again.
denphone is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2011, 14:16   #32
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steggily2 View Post
Another lucky (and very happy ) VIP50 user here. I got the remote this morning.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

I beleive the Virgin TV engineers were delivering the remotes (I seen a van outside the house this morning).
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Lets hope that the van driver is not stalking you
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 14:25   #33
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
pythagoras has reached the bronze age

ukmail delivered mine and I had to sign for it
pythagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:02   #34
Cozzy
Inactive

Cozzy is on a distinguished roadCozzy is on a distinguished road

Well thats great news if its gonna apply to all VIP50's although I hope VIP20/30's are'nt far behind.

Nothing for me yet although not sure UKMail work here at weekends ..

By the way I signed up for VIP50 on the day its was announced as a package so not sure if those on the 50mb before that get first dibs or its random ... anyone know if they are doing it area by area dependant on staff who have been trained as it seems most getting it appear to be in the north around Yorkshire from what ive seen so far.

Cozzy
Cozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:17   #35
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

If it is YORKSHIRE area and above areas i have missed out? Nothing new there.
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:36   #36
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

VIP 50 here in Ipswich and I am yet to receive one, gotta admit if I receive one I will certainly remain a loyal customer to Virgin as this is a fantastic touch but if I don't I'm not going to lye I will be awfully disappointed as it would seem unfair.
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:43   #37
frobozz
Inactive

frobozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
VIP 50 here in Ipswich and I am yet to receive one, gotta admit if I receive one I will certainly remain a loyal customer to Virgin as this is a fantastic touch but if I don't I'm not going to lye I will be awfully disappointed as it would seem unfair.
Easy to check if you are on the list. Just substitute your name for John's in the url on the letter photo he uploaded

I'm not getting one but, then again, I'm not VIP either
frobozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:49   #38
Firmsky
cf.addict

Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
Easy to check if you are on the list. Just substitute your name for John's in the url on the letter photo he uploaded

I'm not getting one but, then again, I'm not VIP either

Many thanks for that, unfortunately I can't see the URL as John has edited it. Do you know what it is please?
Old 05-02-2011, 15:56   #39
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAy View Post
Any idea how many VIP50 customers VM has?
They had 41,400 50meg customers in Q4 last year, so, some amount less than that.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:59   #40
dajone
Inactive

Services: TiVo - VIP120
dajone will become famous soon enoughdajone will become famous soon enoughdajone will become famous soon enough

Just woke up of nightshift to find my nice little box for tivo..this is a first for me to get anything free
dajone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 15:59   #41
frobozz
Inactive

frobozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
Many thanks for that, unfortunately I can't see the URL as John has edited it. Do you know what it is please?
You need to work it out from the partial info in the photos. I won't post it here but check your PM.
frobozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 16:00   #42
Firmsky
cf.addict

managed to work out the url and my name is not listed. I am on VIP 50 and not going to get this remote by the looks of it, not happy in the slightest.
Old 05-02-2011, 16:01   #43
georgepomone
Inactive

Services: Tivo. VIP 120 Pack.
georgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to all

Don't worry Firmsky I'm in the same boat as you. Don't forget our post is always a day behind everyone else. It has to get from Chelmsford.
georgepomone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 16:05   #44
WillPS
Inactive

Services: VM XXL Broadband, XL TV with V+ and L Phone
WillPS has a spectacular aura about themWillPS has a spectacular aura about themWillPS has a spectacular aura about themWillPS has a spectacular aura about them

Hmmm, seems you need a unique reference number as well as a winning name to register. (I used the most common name I could think of, and it worked.)

That's a pitty.

I'd hope that the TiVo charge will end up being included in the VIP pack anyway, but it's nice how they've done this for current customers.
WillPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 16:06   #45
VirginMediaPhil
cf.addict

Services: 2x TiVo
VirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud ofVirginMediaPhil has much to be proud of

Nevermind.
VirginMediaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote