Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

Old 24-10-2011, 22:52   #1
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold
Talking Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

I would appreciate it if someone could post a video of the new update that shows the new features, and speed through the menus?
Risco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-10-2011, 22:55   #2
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

Mee, too how fast isit?
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 18:46   #3
JHM
Inactive

Services: VM VIP 100 package V+ PVR TiVo PVR 3View PVR
JHM has a spectacular aura about themJHM has a spectacular aura about themJHM has a spectacular aura about themJHM has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Mee, too how fast isit?
Except for getting the ‘Explore This Show’ page, for me, the rest of the menus are about twice as fast as the previous software version.

--John
JHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 18:57   #4
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era

If someone could take the time to do this, I'd be sure to watch it!
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 20:54   #5
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age

And don't cheat by using fast-forward on the video playback.
HDFootyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 21:09   #6
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Is this becuase of the second core of the CPU?
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 21:30   #7
Risco
Inactive

Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold

Nobody willing to do it? I am sure there are plenty of people with iPhones or smartphones out there.
Old 25-10-2011, 21:39   #8
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
Nobody willing to do it? I am sure there are plenty of people with iPhones or smartphones out there.
But probably less people with:
  1. More then 1 TiVo which are both linked...
  2. ....via a LAN (Local Area Network) connection, via
  3. ....a Cat 5 cable or Homeplug connected to....
  4. ....their router and with TiVos both upgraded to...
  5. ....Software Version 15.2 and with
  6. Time and knowledge and desire to do the video and upload it
That's a pretty select group of people.
HDFootyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 23:36   #9
peachey16
Inactive

Services: 1TB tivo and vhd xl 50mb talk xl
peachey16 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i get this update im still on 15.1
peachey16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 23:40   #10
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachey16 View Post
how do i get this update im still on 15.1
You need to wait till it is rolled out in your area?

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
I do not have a Iphone and my phone is not smart
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 23:42   #11
peachey16
Inactive

Services: 1TB tivo and vhd xl 50mb talk xl
peachey16 is an unknown quantity at this point

is there a schedule for this?
peachey16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 23:45   #12
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachey16 View Post
is there a schedule for this?
No there is not as it has been stated on the VM Community thread (hd boy will get the link for you)
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 00:10   #13
MarkyUK
Inactive

MarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about them

Ooo I'm in the select group of people :p

I'll see if I can do a little video for you guys if I have some time after work tomorrow
MarkyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 00:25   #14
Risco
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyUK View Post

I'll see if I can do a little video for you guys if I have some time after work tomorrow
Woot! I will be keeping an eye on this thread.
Old 27-10-2011, 08:34   #15
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyUK View Post

Thanks Marky,I'd like to see the new You Tube UI. I wonder if it will be the same as the one on my WD Live hub media player?
Tricky Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote