Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TUF 15

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin Media Player

Old 15-04-2012, 23:35   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Virgin Media Player

Is Virgin Media Player working at the moment?

When I log in I'm then taken to the below screen:

My password and log in is accurate. I've used the service plenty times before. For some reason I just can't get past this screen.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-04-2012, 00:16   #2
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media Player

Displaying fine here using Win7 with Chrome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snap_2012.04.15_23h15m16s_002_.jpg (424.9 KB, 18 views)
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 01:16   #3
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
Displaying fine here using Win7 with Chrome.
I get that screen too, the problem happens when I try to sign in from that screen.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:25   #4
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

I really should learn to read properly Or just not read the forums so late

Still no major problem though. Took a while to process the login, but all is well after that.
Old 16-04-2012, 13:35   #5
Chad
cf.mega poster

Installed Google Chrome, works a treat!
Old 17-04-2012, 09:00   #6
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I would suggest everyone use a browser that isn't Internet Explorer. Purely because I find it is not reliable at all. I used Firefox and Chrome together before opting for just Chrome. Very fast to load, and plenty of add ons which make it better, imo, than Internet Explorer.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 10:03   #7
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Was not Chrome accused of being "big brother" like ,& No Carl I have no idea were I read that or if there is any substance to it. Hence my question
Old 17-04-2012, 10:32   #8
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

And why do you think I would have a problem with a genuine question?
Old 17-04-2012, 11:56   #9
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
And why do you think I would have a problem with a genuine question?
Sorry I thought that your standard response,was in a nut shell "prove your statement"
Old 17-04-2012, 13:36   #10
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Then you might need to learn the difference between asking a question and making a statement
Old 17-04-2012, 13:55   #11
Itshim
Do I care what you think

I very much doubt that if I had not qualified it you & not doubt others ,would have read it even with a ? as a question.
However the question in my mind still remains.
Old 17-04-2012, 14:29   #12
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
I very much doubt that if I had not qualified it you & not doubt others ,would have read it even with a ? as a question.
I think we all (except you, obviously) know the different a question mark makes
Old 17-04-2012, 15:31   #13
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Quote:
I think we all (except you, obviously) know the different a question mark makes
I find it hard to believe that you understand anything.
Old 17-04-2012, 15:42   #14
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

No need for childish insults
Old 17-04-2012, 16:11   #15
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Quote:
No need for childish insults