Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Shocking comment from an unheard from voice.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Shocking comment from an unheard from voice.
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 19:24   #1
EnglishMan

Shocking comment from an unheard from voice.

Ok, Prepare yourself becuase you're not going to like this but...I AM ENGLISH!!!

That's right, I'm not British, Welsh,Irish,Northern Irish,Scottish, British Asian, etc etc..Infact (an this will blow your mind) I'm not gay, Lesbian, Trans sexual, Disabled, and even worse...I do not and never have claimed benefits.

I am the hard working tax paying English person or "cash cow" that is unheard,

I'm only here to say this, Scottish independence? Wales wants to stay in the EU? Irish independence? Go to London and spends some time there, you may not hear a English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh accent, let alone the British accent.

England is leaving the EU, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, please go to London and ask yourself if its what you want for your Capital cities.

Because Cardiff, Edinburgh,Belfast, its coming to you!

Advertisement
Old 09-02-2017, 19:29   #2
swoop101
cf.mega poster

swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal
swoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appealswoop101 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Shocking comment from an unheard from voice.

Erm... very nice, but why do you feel the need for this?
Old 09-02-2017, 19:31   #3
EnglishMan

Is this a problem for you?

Old 09-02-2017, 19:39   #4
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I don't get it?

What's benefits got to do with anything? You're not gay either and that's meant to blow our minds?
Old 09-02-2017, 19:46   #5
EnglishMan

I'm just reminding a few people...

Straight White Honest Working People exist. An we vote, we're not racist, we're not xenophobic, racist, right wing. We're just honest, hard working, and English.

Old 09-02-2017, 19:51   #6
RizzyKing

Ok so if your anything other the white, straight and english you think we are heard more interesting idea but not one i happen to share being british (half english & half scots), white and straight hasn't given me anymore of a voice then anyone else.

Old 09-02-2017, 19:57   #7
EnglishMan

The world has many many more black or Asian people then it does white people. Infact just Black people (or people of colour) out number White people. So why are these people called "ethnic monoritys"?
I
Feel free to call me hateful, racist, ignorant or whatever you want. But I will always know I'm not. I'm a proud English person.

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Ok so if your anything other the white, straight and english you think we are heard more interesting idea but not one i happen to share being british (half english & half scots), white and straight hasn't given me anymore of a voice then anyone else.
Did I say that?

Old 09-02-2017, 20:00   #8
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

87.17% The population of white people in the UK via 2011 Census meaning every other ethnicity is a minority when compared to the largest race.. it's not that hard.

If you're an ethnic minority, you're described as an ethnic minority of a country, not the world.
Old 09-02-2017, 20:02   #9
EnglishMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
87.17% The population of white people in the UK via 2011 Census meaning every other ethnicity is a minority when compared to the largest race.. it's not that hard.

If you're an ethnic minority, you're described as an ethnic minority of a country, not the world.

I'm not sure what your point is? You do understand white English People exist? Brexit is amazing, get used to it.

Old 09-02-2017, 20:02   #10
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMan View Post
I'm not sure what your point is?
Er this...
Quote:
Infact just Black people (or people of colour) out number White people. So why are these people called "ethnic monoritys"?
In which I've responded that no one labels any race an Ethnic minority of the world. They label them an Ethnic minority of a country which has a different but far larger single race and from there used the UK as that example.

Which brings me to my next point. If white people are unheard who produced the 66% turnout in the last election?

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 09-02-2017 at 20:06.
Old 09-02-2017, 20:06   #11
EnglishMan

Quote:
Er this...

In which I've responded that no one labels any race an Ethnic minority of the world. They label them an Ethnic minority of a country which has a different but far larger single race and from there used the UK as that example.
Can you name country's what define white people as an ethnic minority? Or are you saying white people are the majority in every country on earth? Or are you a racist bigot that hate white people? Because I know of many counties where white people are in the minority but they are not recognized as a minority, please explain...

Surely the amazing English people are not world leaders in recognizing minority's? that does not fit in with the racist English rhetoric.

Last edited by EnglishMan; 09-02-2017 at 20:11.

Old 09-02-2017, 20:10   #12
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMan View Post
Can you name country's what define white people as an ethnic minority? Or are you saying white people are the majority in every country on earth? Or are you a racist bigot that hate white people? Because I know of many counties where white people are in the minority but they are not recognized as a minority, please explain...
As a White British male, you'd be part of an ethnic minority group in China, Japan, pretty much anywhere in Asia, parts of Africa and so forth. You seem incapable of figuring out what and how ethnic minority means or does. Here's a definition - a group within a community which has different national or cultural traditions from the main population, that applies to every country whether they use the term or not.
Old 09-02-2017, 20:11   #13
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 09-02-2017, 20:13   #14
EnglishMan

Quote:
As a White British male, you'd be part of an ethnic minority group in China, Japan, pretty much anywhere in Asia, parts of Africa and so forth. You seem incapable of figuring out what and how ethnic minority means or does.

Amazing, can you show me examples of those countries recognising white ethnic minority's the way England does?

Old 09-02-2017, 20:15   #15
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...abwe-land-grab

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22554709

Those pesky racist African's