Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 14:45   #691
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
People are grasping at whatever they want to see. The black vote isn't coming out like it did for Obama, more fool them. Suspect, just like shy Tories, there's a hidden Trump vote. People esp. Americans are usually more stupid than you think, and base their vote on all the wrong reasons (i.e. who they hate less). However I got the Brexit vote wrong so hopefully I'm wrong again
But of course, your narrow-minded view of everything is that if someone votes opposite to you, you class them as stupid or uneducated which I find quite pathetic, IMO.

Meanwhile, Julian Assange has done a very interesting interview just recently describing the same money which funds ISIS, passing through the Clinton Foundation. So perhaps the Americans voting for Trump, because let's face it, why vote for for a candidate that is facing potential impeachment, if she wins anyway, perhaps they are not that stupid after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2016, 15:05   #692
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Prof. Michael Hudson, economist and author speaks to Ross Ashcroft about the difficult choice faced by Americans in the upcoming US elections.

Never heard of this guy before, but what he says is pretty grim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztIskZuIzsQ

Old 05-11-2016, 15:22   #693
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

[/COLOR]How Obama reacts to protesters is so much classier than how Trump does it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WGCEKmeVYQ
So you obviously missed Crooked Hillary looking rather unhinged, ranting at a similar protester at her rally the other day...

But let's not forget he is just as class, when he said only eight years ago, Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected and now he thinks the sun shines out of her ass.

Also, if I was an American Citizen, I'd be questioning the use of Air Force One, which is tax payer funded, to continually campaign for crooked Hillary. How many rallies has he done this week for her ? I'd also be questioning, has he got nothing else better to do at all than campaign for a potential criminal?
Old 05-11-2016, 15:33   #694
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So you obviously missed Crooked Hillary looking rather unhinged, ranting at a similar protester at her rally the other day...

But let's not forget he is just as class, when he said only eight years ago, Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected and now he thinks the sun shines out of her ass.

Also, if I was an American Citizen, I'd be questioning the use of Air Force One, which is tax payer funded, to continually campaign for crooked Hillary. How many rallies has he done this week for her ? I'd also be questioning, has he got nothing else better to do at all than campaign for a potential criminal?
The campaign pays for the use of Air Force One. The same question comes up when a President is campaigning for election. They charge some sort of pro-rata fee to the campaign in question.
Old 05-11-2016, 15:38   #695
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
The campaign pays for the use of Air Force One. The same question comes up when a President is campaigning for election. They charge some sort of pro-rata fee to the campaign in question.
Let's not let facts get in the way of another childish rant:

FACT CHECK: Air Force One, Who Pays?
Old 05-11-2016, 15:41   #696
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Still does not make it right that he is spending all the time in the world trying to get her elected, when she is under FBI Investigation (Again) and facing possible Indictment and Impeachment if Elected.
Old 05-11-2016, 15:47   #697
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Still does not make it right that he is spending all the time in the world trying to get her elected, when she is under FBI Investigation (Again) and facing possible Indictment and Impeachment if Elected.
Not to get too technical but Fox News have retracted that Indictment story: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-med...-report-230743
Old 05-11-2016, 16:17   #698
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

But who pays for the Pizza Party!?
Old 05-11-2016, 16:55   #699
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Speaking of which....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08d73b8319f15
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 05-11-2016, 17:05   #700
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Not to get too technical but Fox News have retracted that Indictment story: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-med...-report-230743
What has Fox News got to do with the price of fish ? Far as I am concerned that crooked devil is still under FBI Investigation (Again).
Old 05-11-2016, 17:07   #701
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
What has Fox News got to do with the price of fish ? Far as I am concerned that crooked devil is still under FBI Investigation (Again).
Because you said she would possibly be indicted, which was first said on Fox News (then retracted).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 05-11-2016, 17:14   #702
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Speaking of which, is completely irrelevant, to my point about The current President, spending time, in office and tax payers money, campaigning for Crooked Hillary.

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Because you said she would possibly be indicted, which was first said on Fox News (then retracted).
LOL - hence the term 'Possibly' and I haven't mentioned anywhere about Fox News, don't watch it, haven't watched it. The point is still irrelevant either way because she is still <-- important key word here, under FBI Investigation.
Old 05-11-2016, 17:27   #703
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Speaking of which, is completely irrelevant, to my point about The current President, spending time and tax payers money, campaigning for Crooked Hillary.

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

LOL - hence the term 'Possibly' and I haven't mentioned anywhere about Fox News, don't watch it, haven't watched it. The point is still irrelevant either way because she is still <-- important key word here, under FBI Investigation.
Jeez talk about double standards you get on your high horse when the current president uses tax payer money but when Trump does the same it's "irrelevant"

Old 05-11-2016, 17:37   #704
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Jeez talk about double standards you get on your high horse when the current president uses tax payer money but when Trump does the same it's "irrelevant"
Jeez nothing - It is not double standards at all. If DJT is given a budget to travel, and to carry the Secret Service that protects him then, what is the issue? None at all.

The issue here is. The current serving President is spending time, a lot of time, I might add by the way and money, while in Office, campaigning for a candidate under FBI Investigation. Am I the only one who finds that troubling ? Or again are those rose tinted specs for Hillary, blindling folk again, seems to be the case.
Old 05-11-2016, 18:01   #705
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Chill out Michael, mind the blood pressure! Seems you are looking for all the positives from one side and the negatives from the other.
President Trump will for a while be very amusing, but after a few months be a disaster for the world. Clinton has no more dirt on her than most other US presidents, maybe Obama excepted. Seems to go with the job. Some inconsequential emails not secure? We've probably all done something unintentionally wrong at work. Hardly the multitude of sexual allegations at Trumps door, and his tax avoidance.
Closed Thread