Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sony PlayStation 3 update 3.72 issue

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

[update] GT5 Gets released 24th Nov

Old 12-11-2010, 18:21   #1
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
[update] GT5 Gets released 24th Nov

GT5 has another attempt at getting released on November 24th

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/11/...ate-confirmed/

But don't hold your breath, just in case
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2010, 18:47   #2
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: GT5 Gets another release date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
GT5 has another attempt at getting released on November 24th

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/11/...ate-confirmed/

But don't hold your breath, just in case
Just read this in Eurogamer. Five days after NFS. Seems a bit of a crazy decision and release on a wednesday to seems a bit weird.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 19:12   #3
chris9991
Inactive

chris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant future

Maybe they want to ship it as soon as they can - it's been delayed long enough
chris9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 20:59   #4
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Vapourware.
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 21:04   #5
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
Vapourware.
Wonder if any of the cars will be driven by Duke Nukem, ohhh wait... that's real now..
Old 12-11-2010, 21:24   #6
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

As much as I enjoyed the previous GT series I wont be buying this unless its free with a Sunday news paper , I played the prologue and thought utter rubbish and was really disappointed given the hype.

How long have they been promising GT5 now, about 5 years or more ?
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 22:04   #7
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

GT5 is the only reason I want a PS3. I'm really into my driving games, and the trailers look really good. I think I'll borrow my brothers PS3 and rent it when it finally appears.

Game has it listed for release on 24/11/2010 as well now.

I've got NFS:Hot Pursuit on pre-order though i'm not allowed to play it until xmas.
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 23:36   #8
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

i think this time it looks promising, actually having a delay less than 6 months or a year looks like it is actually on the way!!
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 16:01   #9
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Got PS3 Slim and GT5 Collectors edition on pre-order from Game Been reading a couple of previews from people who have managed to get hold of a copy early and it looks very promising indeed. According to IGN, PSN won't be switching the online/network function on until Wednesday for the reviewers.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 02:29   #10
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Just ordered as it is finally showing as in stock. Hopefully be playing it tuesday
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 08:06   #11
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

Fingers crossed ive managed to fix my ps3 just for this game !
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 09:35   #12
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice

Will be getting this after Xmass when I'll have time to take on it's massive amount of Races but have NFS HP to trade in for a discount as it's arcade racing won't last long. only just finished playing the killzone 3 beta to play NFS. don't have time for GT5 Now.
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 09:54   #13
Ravenheart
Inactive

C&VG have linked to a couple of GT5 gameplay video's showing a wet race and some HD cars

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=276962

Direct links

Wet race - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKuq8yQ4Hx4
Infinity, London - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFfDG0DchSw

Both available in 720p on Youtube

looking impressive
Old 22-11-2010, 10:34   #14
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads

Will probably go to tesco at midnight tuesday
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 10:42   #15
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

got mine this morning
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote