Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 19:58   #751
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
American's increasing polarisation is a concern although I think all Presidents have some nutters after them as you say.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...day-Jesus.html
Old 06-11-2016, 20:01   #752
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
We know ,it's just with Trump being Trump he better get used to threats of violence against him because going on past history that's how Americans deal with unpopular presidents
I thought it was the Crazy, lone wolf theory which did that ?

As already stated, to you or someone else, who said this, JFK was not an unpopular President at the time of his assassination. 70% Approval rating.

But I seriously hope people are not justifying death or murder of a leader just because they despise them so much, I despise the Clintons for what they have done to the American people (and in most part the World) but I would absolutely condemn any form of malicious violent act towards them. We should move away from this line of discussion IMO.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:09   #753
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I thought it was the Crazy, lone wolf theory which did that ?

As already stated, to you or someone else, who said this, JFK was not an unpopular President at the time of his assassination. 70% Approval rating.

But I seriously hope people are not justifying death or murder of a leader just because they despise them so much, I despise the Clintons for what they have done to the American people (and in most part the World) but I would absolutely condemn any form of malicious violent act towards them. We should move away from this line of discussion IMO.
Nobodies justifying anything ,merely commenting on American history and JFK was deeply unpopular to someone cos they shot him .Clinton and Trump are unpopular ,the most unpopular candidates in history apparently so it's very likely that threats will be made to both

Old 06-11-2016, 20:18   #754
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Looks like the FBI are going to reveal something about the e-mails today...two days before the election

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

The FBI director has informed congress that there was nothing in the e-mails that change their decision back in July. No more FBI investigation.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:23   #755
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

From what I've understood is, what the FBI have done is highly unusual and some say illegal, this close to votong day.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:25   #756
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I think the FBI would have wanted to find something given the significance of the announcement last Friday. Idiotic.

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Here is the story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/06/po...d-conclusions/
Old 06-11-2016, 20:31   #757
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

So the only charge they could have ever brought against Clinton disappeared with 'Ipleadthefifth' Combetta then, which wouldn't have been about anything in the emails but rather the instruction to tamper or destroy evidence under investigation. Comey botched that then found nothing here. I don't think he's between a rock and a hard place anymore, he's buried. Given that they found nothing in the E-mails they did have the first time round and the Combetta thing being unrelated to the actual contents then it seems daft now to have chased this one.

Barring something not boring from Wikileaks, we'll get a fair voting night without the BS.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 06-11-2016 at 20:35.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:35   #758
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

... and yet people still think our electoral system is rubbish.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:35   #759
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Corney just loves the attention maybe. Seems to have timed this for maximum attention.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:36   #760
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Maybe his future employers are watching.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:38   #761
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

This is probably too late. It might help Clinton a bit but it's far too late. Early voting already accounts for 1/3rd of the electorate and we'll never know if there has any bounce at all from the investigation ending.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:40   #762
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

I've been watching /r/Conspiracy, following their incredibly hilariously disturbing election posts, they're crying fix and claim they've all been robbed. Lizard people have won

If anyone's wondering, that's where that pretty messed up and absurd Pizza party stuff led me.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:41   #763
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I've been watching /r/Conspiracy, following their incredibly hilariously disturbing election posts, they're crying fix and claim they've all been robbed. Lizard people have won
Mmm I haven't checked /r/The_Donald in a while.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:43   #764
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Mmm I haven't checked /r/The_Donald in a while.
I just did

Quote:
HILLARY CLINTON IS CURRENTLY UNDER MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS BY THE FBI AND THEY BELIEVE THEY HAVE AN AVALANCHE OF EVIDENCE THAT WILL LEAD TO INDICTMENT. DO NOT FORGET THIS R/ALL. (self.The_Donald)

submitted 4 hours ago
That timestamp , This guy isn't going to be popular.

/r/Conspiracy is way too extreme, a load of people putting together nonsense then screaming fix when it gets undone.
Old 06-11-2016, 20:44   #765
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

http://news.sky.com/story/fbi-no-evi...mails-10648486

Just seen on Sky News. See, it was probably a fit up up by the Republican Chief. To try and reck the election

Last edited by Hugh; 06-11-2016 at 20:57.
Closed Thread