Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 27-06-2015, 09:40   #1711
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Sat in a and e feeling sorry for myself
just as long as they get you sorted! Hope you get better soon.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-06-2015, 09:41   #1712
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Shower where we are staying is crap (can't wait to get home for a real shower) and the "pond" just outside the barn is a haven for mossies the size of 747's.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 16:02   #1713
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I'm fine, pride bruised more than my jaw. Might be nature's way of telling me I'm getting to old and should find another line of work
Always better to get stuff checked out TD, glad it was nothing too serious.

The "money light" (engine management light) has just came on dreading the thought of what is actually up with the car & the cost.
Old 27-06-2015, 16:54   #1714
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post

The "money light" (engine management light) has just came on dreading the thought of what is actually up with the car & the cost.
Have a check of the water and oil levels. The handbook will tell you where and how if you don't know (Or get a man to do it). Might just be something simple.
Old 27-06-2015, 17:21   #1715
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Have a check of the water and oil levels. The handbook will tell you where and how if you don't know (Or get a man to do it). Might just be something simple.
Hubby has done all that, what really gets me is the car was in the garage on Thursday getting a front exhaust pipe fitted. It just seems to be one thing after another lately heero.

Hubby's mate is here at the moment with a wee box thing to see what the problem is.
Old 27-06-2015, 17:26   #1716
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Hubby has done all that, what really gets me is the car was in the garage on Thursday getting a front exhaust pipe fitted. It just seems to be one thing after another lately heero.

Hubby's mate is here at the moment with a wee box thing to see what the problem is.
He'll be asking the computer on the car what the problem is. Hope it's something simple. Maybe a sensor in the exhaust has not been properly plugged in. Fingers crossed.
Old 28-06-2015, 13:58   #1717
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Yeah, that happened to my Nan. Had part of her exhaust fixed and the oxygen sensor wasn't working. New sensor installed, problem fixed.

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

My moan is that I was up A&E last night, most horrendous pain in my right foot. Doctor couldn't decide if a hairline stress fracture or plantar fasciitis flaring up. On the plus side, as I can feel the pain throbbing through my foot I know I have no problem with the blood flow to my right foot.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 14:30   #1718
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l hope your foot ain't too bad Mark.
Old 28-06-2015, 14:53   #1719
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Yeah, that happened to my Nan. Had part of her exhaust fixed and the oxygen sensor wasn't working. New sensor installed, problem fixed.

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

My moan is that I was up A&E last night, most horrendous pain in my right foot. Doctor couldn't decide if a hairline stress fracture or plantar fasciitis flaring up. On the plus side, as I can feel the pain throbbing through my foot I know I have no problem with the blood flow to my right foot.
Yes foot problems bloody suck - Hope it feels better soon
Old 28-06-2015, 17:38   #1720
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

Thanks den and dilli. Took a couple of codeine tablets at lunch, been asleep for 2 hours. Plus side, pain has eased off remarkably so maybe just plantar flaring up. Hope so, don't want to cancel Tuesday if I can help it.
Old 29-06-2015, 00:21   #1721
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

No life.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 10:55   #1722
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I have a visitor later whom I really am not sure I want to visit. But I guess it's best I just get it over and done with.
Old 29-06-2015, 11:21   #1723
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

@ Mark hope your foot is better today.

@ dilli sometimes that's the best way, just grin smile nicely, be polite and then be glad when the visit is over

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
No life.
Sorry to hear that's how you are feeling
Old 29-06-2015, 11:34   #1724
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I have a visitor later whom I really am not sure I want to visit. But I guess it's best I just get it over and done with.
Yes sometimes its best to grin and bear it dilli.

---------- Post added at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
No life.
Remember if you need to PM someone you will find that we are good listeners.
Old 29-06-2015, 15:50   #1725
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Thanks, foot seems remarkably better today. So much so that I went for a 15 minute walk and it didn't aggravate anything. So looks like just a minor flare up of plantar fasciitis. Thank God.