Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What did you last repair?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What did you last repair?
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 10:03   #1
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
The other day I got a VHS tape in the mail I ordered (AND JUSTICE FOR ALL - 1979)

I Think the person rewound it with one of those crappy radioshack things WHICH ARE HORRIBLE.. (They slam the tape @ full speed when it gets to the start) - YA DONT EVER USE THAT GARBAGE!!!

The tape was off the take up spool so I opened the cartridge and re-attached the clear lead tape to the spool using a couple pieces of tape..... I had to put it in a different shell as the parts in the back (1 of them) came off and it wouldnt play at all........

I took an empty one and put both spools into it.... Its not working correctly for some reason (the things in back of the spools) but thankfully its working...

This is the first 1981 columbia release of this movie and its the BEST and i didnt wanna lose it,been looking for it for along time!!!
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2017, 10:29   #2
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What did you last repair?

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/s...php?t=33694731
Old 05-11-2017, 11:55   #3
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
thank you....... I was looking for that and i couldnt find it,i know I posted in it!!!

Ill add it to my favourites... Thank you OSEM!!
Old 05-11-2017, 11:59   #4
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: What did you last repair?

Thread closed as link provided