Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV (What's on soon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Old 27-08-2013, 10:29   #61
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Wentworth Prison Channel 5 22.00 to 23.05 27th August
Old 28-08-2013, 10:29   #62
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

Services: Almost the lot
cupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Under the Dome, channel 5 (and hd), Monday 19th August recurring. Post apocalyptic American stuff, might be worth a look.
Anyone else finding they can't series link Under the Dome 5HD?
cupcakes aka dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 10:32   #63
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
No it works perfectly fine here cupcakes.
Old 28-08-2013, 12:48   #64
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Works for me too, but it may be a regional fault. What happens for you?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 14:26   #65
denphone
Still alive and fighting

The Railway: First Great Western Channel 5 HD 20.00 to 21.00 29th August
Old 28-08-2013, 14:44   #66
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

cupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Works for me too, but it may be a regional fault. What happens for you?
I set the series link. Tried both methods quick and long winded. The series link logo does not appear next to the programme but in manage my series links the programme link is there but in planning it's not. I have had to set the programme to record on it's own. Did a reboot thinking it was a fault with the box but no change.
Area Perry Barr Birmingham.
Old 28-08-2013, 15:41   #67
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

So what do you get if you try to view Upcoming episodes from Manage My Series Links?

Is there anyone else in the Midlands who can try this?
Old 28-08-2013, 15:48   #68
ncfc1902
cf.addict

ncfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Wentworth Prison Channel 5 22.00 to 23.05 27th August
Thought I'd missed this, but it's on tonight (28th)
ncfc1902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 15:56   #69
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfc1902 View Post
Thought I'd missed this, but it's on tonight (28th)
Sorry my mistake.
Old 28-08-2013, 18:21   #70
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
So what do you get if you try to view Upcoming episodes from Manage My Series Links?

Is there anyone else in the Midlands who can try this?
I get the info list of the different channels it's going to broadcast on but it does not highlight the episodes that are series linked. I have had to manually do it. Not a major problem unless I start to loose my memory and forget to record it. Can't find episode one anywhere to view as I was on holiday. Does anyone know where I can get it?
Old 28-08-2013, 19:24   #71
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nn012 View Post
Channel 4 acquires UK rights to 'Marvel's Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D.' http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/08/chan...f-s-h-i-e-l-d/

It'll probably end up on Sky when they realise how popular it's become on C4.
...and it will probably be cancelled pretty quickly when they realise how expensive it will be to produce. If it doesn't get fifty million viewers per episode it will lose out to yet another cheap reality tv show.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 10:59   #72
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I get the info list of the different channels it's going to broadcast on but it does not highlight the episodes that are series linked. I have had to manually do it. Not a major problem unless I start to loose my memory and forget to record it.
You could use a WishList instead. That will work even if the links are broken.
Old 29-08-2013, 11:23   #73
denphone
Still alive and fighting

The X Factor ITV 1 HD 20.00 to 21.20 31st August.
Old 29-08-2013, 11:28   #74
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Absolute garbage in my opinion
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:31   #75
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Got it on series link
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote