Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Changelog

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin Media Changelog

Old 05-09-2013, 12:15   #931
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

WRN (920) and RTE Radio (917) have launched in ex-NTL regions.

VMTakeover (301), VMPop (304) and VMRocks (306) have launched in all regions.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2013, 14:23   #932
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Thumbs up Re: Virgin Media Changelog

At long last, the merger of the NTL and Telewest platforms is complete! Well, I haven't checked my facts there but it's a step closer certainly.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 23:29   #933
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

As of Today (19/09/13):

CHANNEL LAUNCH:

-Tiddlers TV has launch on Virgin Channel 700.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:55   #934
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

As of Today (01/10/13):

CHANNEL LAUNCH:

-More4 HD has launch on Virgin Channel 203.

CHANNELS ON THE MOVE:

-Yesterday has now moved from Virgin Channel 203 to Virgin Channel 206.
-Yesterday +1 has now moved from Virgin Channel 204 to Virgin Channel 207.
Old 25-10-2013, 05:13   #935
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

As of Today (25/10/13):

CHANNEL LAUNCH:

-Premier Sports has launch on Virgin Channel 551.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:47   #936
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

As of Today (11/10/13):

CHANNEL LAUNCH:

-FOX + has launch on Virgin Channel 199.

CHANNEL REBRAND:

-True Movies 1 has been rebranded as True Christmas on Virgin Channel 424.

CHANNELS ON NEW PACKAGE:

-FOX has now been added to the L Package on Virgin Channel 157.
-Nat Geo has now been added to the L Package on Virgin Channel 230.
Old 01-11-2013, 17:10   #937
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I use Freesat for my main TV but I have Virgin Media in my Bedroom, I have not used it for some time and when I switched it on. It says my card is not activated when I go to change channels. I only have M TV. included in my package. but it is a nuisance when this comes up, I just press OK and it goes away. If I phone Virgin up will I have to pay to activate the Box. It is not a Tivo one just the HD.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 17:24   #938
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I use Freesat for my main TV but I have Virgin Media in my Bedroom, I have not used it for some time and when I switched it on. It says my card is not activated when I go to change channels. I only have M TV. included in my package. but it is a nuisance when this comes up, I just press OK and it goes away. If I phone Virgin up will I have to pay to activate the Box. It is not a Tivo one just the HD.
This is the change log thread, please open a new thread to discuss this, however if you are paying for the box, no you should not be charged.
ocav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 17:33   #939
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
This is the change log thread, please open a new thread to discuss this, however if you are paying for the box, no you should not be charged.
Thanks Was not sure where to post
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:23   #940
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Question Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
FOX + has launch on Virgin Channel 199.
I wonder why it isn't on 159 next to Fox and Fox HD?
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:32   #941
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
I wonder why it isn't on 159 next to Fox and Fox HD?
Either there is a reshuffle ahead or there is something going in that slot. Based on Sky Livingit+1 being on 160 I guess they have saved it for possible arrival of Sky1+1.

(And before anyone says "oh we are not getting it", virgin will be forward thinking for the future when we may get it. Hence why 119 and 120 are being left free)
ocav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:47   #942
ChrisB74
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV, BB, Phone XL
ChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
Either there is a reshuffle ahead or there is something going in that slot. Based on Sky Livingit+1 being on 160 I guess they have saved it for possible arrival of Sky1+1.

(And before anyone says "oh we are not getting it", virgin will be forward thinking for the future when we may get it. Hence why 119 and 120 are being left free)
Sorry to burst bubble but this has been answered before - reason on 199 is because 159 is already allocated for Local TV channel and only certain regions receive it.

Still silly though that VM couldn't just swop over the numbers!
ChrisB74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 19:09   #943
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

bio is now lifetime on channel 242
braysoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 12:46   #944
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

As of Today (15/11/13):

CHANNEL LAUNCH:

-Netfix has launch on Virgin Channel 204.
Old 25-11-2013, 12:53   #945
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

As of Today (25/11/13):

CHANNELS REMOVED:

-Virgin Media has removed Virgin Media Shorts 2013 from Virgin Channel 399.
-Virgin Media has removed BBC Red Button HD from Virgin Channel 994

CHANNEL ON NEW PACKAGE:

-FOX + has now been added to the L Package on Virgin Channel 199.