Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media - Call Centre Numbers DEAD

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Media - Call Centre Numbers DEAD

Old 16-12-2010, 11:28   #16
VMboy
Inactive

VMboy is infamous around these partsVMboy is infamous around these parts
Re: Virgin Media - DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I know you have a Virginmedia phone line but try 0845 454 1111 to see if the same thing happens.
It happened with all the 0845 VM numbers as well as the 150 & 151, but if you look at the OP you will see that I have indeed said that if you hold on it does kick in, and I didn't know this until someone said that if you hold on with the silence you will eventual hear a continued message.

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I did and my point stands
What point, you don't have one.

Are you saying that because I have had problems before that I am not at liberty to call VM again, get a grip son!
VMboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-12-2010, 13:21   #17
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMboy View Post

get a grip son!
Wow your brave and even braver for what you did considering you have your rep hidden

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 13:43   #18
VMboy
Inactive

Quote:
Wow your brave and even braver for what you did considering you have your rep hidden
A Wolves fan, I should have known.

Nice little boy with his nice little shiny stars.
Old 16-12-2010, 16:13   #19
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMboy View Post
A Wolves fan, I should have known.

Nice little boy with his nice little shiny stars.
O i am so scared.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 17:39   #20
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media - Call Centre Numbers DEAD

VM boy try

08702 424242
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 11:52   #21
VMboy
Inactive

Quote:
O i am so scared.
Scared of what? mentioning about the team you support, and also about your lovely little stars for being a good boy, what is there to be scared about that?

How you ever got to be a tier 3 beggars belief.

---------- Post added at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
VM boy try

08702 424242
Frying pan into the fire comes to mind, but thanks anyway.
Old 18-12-2010, 15:48   #22
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

what a funny thread
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 15:56   #23
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

I'm reminding you all that one moderator has already asked for some common courtesy to be shown to one another.I'm repeating that request.

Be nice.
Old 19-12-2010, 16:37   #24
VMboy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I'm reminding you all that one moderator has already asked for some common courtesy to be shown to one another.I'm repeating that request.

Be nice.
Maggy, I am nice, but it's a certain couple of members that seem to want to ridicule me on every occasion they get.

I think you can quite safely lock this thread now.