Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Glasgow G20 upload network issues

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin Media sending me a new superhub i don't need ?

Old 29-02-2012, 19:01   #1
Martin_D
cf.geek

Services: YouFibre | Lebara Sim x 2| Plex
Martin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to behold
Question Virgin Media sending me a new superhub i don't need ?

way are Virgin Media sending me a new superhub ?

[ATTACH]23194[/ATTACH
Martin_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-02-2012, 19:44   #2
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media sending me a new superhub i don't need ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Dee 11 View Post

[ATTACH]23194[/ATTACH
best guess your on a package that will be upgraded soon and needs the shub otehrwise no clue
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 19:46   #3
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Dee 11 View Post

[ATTACH]23194[/ATTACH
Have you changed your service, Had a fault, Requested a new one. I mean come on give us a clue

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 19:47   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

it says "replacement" so are we to assume you have already got one?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 20:32   #5
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

I'll take it. Need as many superhubs as I can get my hands on for this upcoming fight to the death vs. the BT Home Hub 3.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 21:33   #6
kwikbreaks
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FTTC, FoxSat HDR for TV, Vonage VOIP.
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze age
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze age

I'll take it too - the WiFi card inside must the worth £3 on eBay.
kwikbreaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 21:37   #7
Skie
a giant headend

Skie has reached the bronze age
Skie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze age

Perhaps you could combined a bunch of superhubs into something capable of actually providing a signal?....naaah, they would all just poop themselves at the interference from each other and reboot.
Skie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 21:45   #8
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
I'll take it. Need as many superhubs as I can get my hands on for this upcoming fight to the death vs. the BT Home Hub 3.
seriously, if you want a shub to play around with let me know, I have got 2 brand new ones which I am never going to use. PM me if you want them.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 14:40   #9
Martin_D
cf.geek

Martin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to behold

ok will i called Virgin Media and they said it is a newer Hardware Version of the superhub. But i have the latest Hardware Version -2.00 ?

Standard Specification Compliant

EU DOCSIS 3.0
Hardware Version 2.00
Software Version V5.5.2R30
MAC Address
Serial Number
CM Certificate Installed
Old 01-03-2012, 14:51   #10
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

is that linked to your complaints about uploads?

turn your SH upside down, look under the stand it'll state which revision youve got...

REV.0'x' ?
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 14:54   #11
Martin_D
cf.geek

REV.03
Old 01-03-2012, 14:58   #12
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

i thought that was the latest
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 15:16   #13
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

VM arent going to have a record of which superhub revision each customer has, so they will probably just replace everyones to make sure
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 16:03   #14
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k12 View Post
VM arent going to have a record of which superhub revision each customer has, so they will probably just replace everyones to make sure
acutlly if they go into the accoun details and look at the device details i pretyt sure it tells you teh exact modeml and make but it been a logn time since i done it, a current vm techincal support would need to confirm if it does or doesnt
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 17:18   #15
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

it will tell them its a superhub but as the agent will click to order the customer one, they will get the next one off the shelf
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote