Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Welcome Back titles

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Welcome Back titles
View Poll Results: What games are you going to grab free?
Dead Nation 9 42.86%
inFAMOUS 18 85.71%
LittleBigPlanet 3 14.29%
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty 5 23.81%
Wipeout HD + Fury 10 47.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2011, 21:37   #1
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Welcome Back titles

What titles are you going to choose from the Welcome Back programme?

You can choose 2 of the 5 titles available in the UK
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2011, 21:41   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Welcome Back titles

I have LBP and Wipeout, so I'll probably go with Infamous & Dead Nation.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 21:46   #3
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

yes, iv voted for 4 games, all of them except little big planet. i have 2 accounts you see. i also have another one if i really wanted little big planet, but i think ill give that one a miss
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 23:05   #4
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice

Not just them Now got 30 days to Finish Sonic 2 and robocod before PS+ expires.
But I expect to be bored after 2 weeks.
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:09   #5
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Wonderful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayStation Store
An error has occurred
Quote:
An error has occurred
Quote:
An error has occurred
Quote:
An error has occurred
Quote:
An error has occurred
Old 04-06-2011, 08:27   #6
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Hi Matt,

If you selected the PS+ and your game titles you can check to see if they enabled on your machine by going to PSN/Account Management/Transaction Management/Services List - They should be listed under there.

I managed to get my titles downloading in Transaction Management but under Download List - Clicked on the download option again and they started.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:33   #7
Slyder

Services: Superhub 2 60mb

getting annoyed now. when i went into the welcome back screen yestarday, i had 3 icons to choose from, one of them being for the free games.

now there is only 2 icons and but look the same and refer to psn+

how do we get these so called free games
Old 04-06-2011, 11:42   #8
Ravenheart
Inactive

Spotted this on the TSA forum.

Quote:
FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY’VE LOST THE OFFER ON THE STORE:

1.On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
2.Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
3.Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
4.Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.
Might be worth a check.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:52   #9
Slyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post

Might be worth a check.
An error has occured
(80710D36)

Thats all I get - google isnt helping much either
Old 04-06-2011, 16:09   #10
Slyder

Finally got it working. Thanks Ravenheart
Old 04-06-2011, 17:40   #11
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

InFamous and Dead Nation. Took an hour and a half to download Infamous. Haven't tried it yet and still yet to download Dead Nation.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 00:02   #12
dannyboy91uk
Inactive

Services: Sky World TV Sky +/Sky HD 100 MB Virgin Broadband.
dannyboy91uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Might be worth a check.
Thanks, this helped a lot, I thought I had lost the access to the two games because the icon had disappeared last night as I tried to download Infamous in the welcome back package but errors occured every single attempt lol.

I wanted to ask if anyone as seen the Infamous 2 demo? I don't even know if one is released but I read at an article about half an hour ago and it mentioned an Infamous 2 demo that is released, I've not seen it, and as for rental movies etc is all this free for the next month on the Playstation Plus or not? I can't access anything at the moment so I don't know.
dannyboy91uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:35   #13
Ravenheart
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy91uk View Post
I wanted to ask if anyone as seen the Infamous 2 demo? I don't even know if one is released but I read at an article about half an hour ago and it mentioned an Infamous 2 demo that is released, I've not seen it, and as for rental movies etc is all this free for the next month on the Playstation Plus or not? I can't access anything at the moment so I don't know.
Just had a rummage around the store and found the inFamous 2 demo under Latest - new this week - it's about 11 rows down hidden under a load of themes. I knew it was about as I saw Fitze73 was playing it last night
Old 05-06-2011, 15:57   #14
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Hi Matt,

If you selected the PS+ and your game titles you can check to see if they enabled on your machine by going to PSN/Account Management/Transaction Management/Services List - They should be listed under there.

I managed to get my titles downloading in Transaction Management but under Download List - Clicked on the download option again and they started.

Hope this helps.
Got 'em

Store still seemed rather fragile even last night though.
Old 06-06-2011, 15:57   #15
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

I didn't go for Dean Nation after, going to get Wipeout instead. Looks more fun.

Don't see the fuss about the PS PLus though. From what I looked at it didn't seem worth the money if you had to pay.....
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote