Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cheap Dual Shock 3 Controller

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Cheap Dual Shock 3 Controller

Old 01-08-2008, 16:00   #1
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Cheap Dual Shock 3 Controller

I know some people were looking at getting a dual shock 3 controller for the PS3 and I found this deal while browsing the web today. Its the dual shock 3 controller for only £17.99 that beat's anywere else I've seen it including import's. Should note I think P+P is £5.99 But still brings it to only £23.98 which is still cheaper than anywere else I've seen them.

http://www.dvd.co.uk/GHw/Sony-Offici...6H&CID=0&CTY=8
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2008, 17:36   #2
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Cheap Dual Shock 3 Controller

Good Find
Old 01-08-2008, 18:24   #3
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

The link you posted goes to a page which says "Buy from Amazon -£34.98"
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 18:26   #4
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
The link you posted goes to a page which says "Buy from Amazon -£34.98"
Didnt say that before, my guess is they have sold out already lol
Old 05-08-2008, 01:21   #5
icestar2
Inactive

Offer back on a base.com Not sure how long it will last this time

http://www.base.com/GHw/Sony-Officia...58/product.htm

And dvd.co.uk

http://www.dvd.co.uk/GHw/Sony-Offici...6H&CID=0&CTY=8
Old 05-08-2008, 07:22   #6
keithwalton
Inactive

keithwalton has reached the bronze age
keithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze agekeithwalton has reached the bronze age

Well this website has made my morning,
http://www.dvd.co.uk/DeliveryCharges.aspx?id=SY89658

explaining there p&p charges, but just look at their summary

Quote:
Buying one item would cost £23.98, buying two items reduces the price per item to only £23.98.
keithwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 16:04   #7
icestar2
Inactive

Sold Out again lol
Old 08-10-2008, 22:53   #8
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Back in at DVD.co.uk!

http://www.dvd.co.uk/GHw/Sony-Offici...58/product.htm

£17.95 + Postage
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:04   #9
Paranoimia
Inactive

Paranoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really nice

"Available from Amazon - £34.98" ?
Paranoimia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:19   #10
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoimia View Post
"Available from Amazon - £34.98" ?
when they run out of stock thats were they refer you
Old 11-10-2008, 16:02   #11
Paranoimia
Inactive

Paranoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really nice

Ah. I think I'll add that page to my 'Morning Coffee' Firefox add-on so that I check it every day for new stock - I could do with another one.

I have 3 controllers - 2 SIXAXIS and 1 DualShock3 which I imported months ago. But the left stick on the original SIXAXIS has a tendency not to return to center, but stick ever so slightly forward - a result of countless hours of Resistance. It's nothing major, but can be a bit of a pain in games where precise control/movement is required.
Old 11-10-2008, 19:33   #12
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Mine came today
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 16:56   #13
Paranoimia
Inactive

Back in stock!