Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Battlefield 3

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Battlefield 3

Old 30-10-2011, 00:56   #31
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Battlefield 3

"When in doubt, empty the magazine."
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-10-2011, 11:00   #32
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

I love the game and plays alright on my q6600 with 4 gig of ram and a 4850 which does need an upgrade
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 11:53   #33
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star

Longest headshot for me so far is 779m (twice) with the SV98. Must try harder, but I think that's pretty much the limit of that rifles range.
Old 01-11-2011, 22:12   #34
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

What annoys me is I shot one guy with a tank, ran him over but he still killed me

I've emptied a clip in to somebody they killed me and there kill cam said the had 0% health but where still runnibg around.

I was under a flatbed in the prone position, and I was stabbed

I still think there are major bugs.
Old 04-11-2011, 20:21   #35
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Does anybody know a email for EA as I'm gonna complian about the 'Camping' and 'Spawnkilling' that is still being allowed.

It didn't happen on the first BF game on the PC.

If I knew this was still going to be allowed to happen, and BF can bite me now as I will never buy it again.
Old 04-11-2011, 20:55   #36
toonlight
cf.addict

Location: On the highest mountian, looking into your bedroom wondering..hehe
Services: B/B VM100 (MB)
toonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Does anybody know a email for EA as I'm gonna complian about the 'Camping' and 'Spawnkilling' that is still being allowed.

It didn't happen on the first BF game on the PC.

If I knew this was still going to be allowed to happen, and BF can bite me now as I will never buy it again.
Well get use to sorry to say good buddy It's not new nor going to go away, as may... some MW2 noobs have come over from there camping grave yard, to anothers prime piece of server time...game play. I have noted it too every so often, 30 mins my first game play into BF3 & 6 spawn kills in a row in one area But thats how we learn all new game maps + game play - the good spots vs the bad spots. Just think the last MW game hasn't been patch all too good either, full of bugs eg wal hackers, aimbotters etc - we are lucky in BF2/3 these problems get solved over time, cutting the hackers out.

If you want some good game go over to NTHW server, they kick cheaters etc Either on BFBC 2 or BF3 server - hope that helps you out some bit Look out for Hffp, you may be my next victim or two.. even few

Peace out

Toonllight
toonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 21:02   #37
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonlight View Post
Well get use to sorry to say good buddy It's not new nor going to go away, as may... some MW2 noobs have come over from there camping grave yard, to anothers prime piece of server time...game play. I have noted it too every so often, 30 mins my first game play into BF3 & 6 spawn kills in a row in one area But thats how we learn all new game maps + game play - the good spots vs the bad spots. Just think the last MW game hasn't been patch all too good either, full of bugs eg wal hackers, aimbotters etc - we are lucky in BF2/3 these problems get solved over time, cutting the hackers out.

If you want some good game go over to NTHW server, they kick cheaters etc Either on BFBC 2 or BF3 server - hope that helps you out some bit Look out for Hffp, you may be my next victim or two.. even few

Peace out

Toonllight
I was on Metro on the 360.
Old 04-11-2011, 21:21   #38
toonlight
cf.addict

Location: On the highest mountian, looking into your bedroom wondering..hehe
Services: B/B VM100 (MB)
toonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Battlefield 3

Quote:
I was on Metro on the 360.
Arh metro, that map is wild, little to blow up but steps & players getting hit in the neck as you move to each covering area, never go in the center on that map, its instant death, with seeing with my own eyes. Either rpgs or assault mode is best for that map!
Keep unloading ammo refills & adding to your points score
Well console players are at the end of the dirty stick for the game as a whole, some times crippled GPU wise or mashed up control wise, that why PC gaming (some may say different) is better out of the options you have. Just one box that play all your games plus the rest of the day to day things, consoles age quicker & have to replaced more than a upgradable PC.

That my view point... enjoy the read > you have something burning to get off your chest? post it here

Toonlight
toonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 20:28   #39
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Well I nearly trashed a controller

We were all trapped in out base, everytime we tried to leave they killed out and then a helicopter hovered over us and spawnkilled us, and they say "learn to play the game" if I could get a full refund, rather than conned into trading I would like a shot.

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Posted this on the BF page

Quote:
DON'T BUY THIS GAME IT IS FULL OF CAMPERS AND BASERAPERS, ONE ****** WAS SITTING OVER OUR BASE IN A HELICOPTER AND KILLING US AS WE SPAWNED.

BUY COD MW3 INSTEAD THEY HAVE STOPPED THIS PRACTICE.

I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER BF GAME WHILE THEY STILL ALLOW THIS PRACTICE TO HAPPEN, IF I COULD GET A REFUND OF THIS GAME I WOULD.

I WOUNDER IF THIS GET DELETED AS THEY WON'T LIKE BAD PRESS
Old 11-11-2011, 21:55   #40
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

OK, but you still play it? I mean right now you're on Operation Firestorm on Conquest. If you post a message like that you shouldn't really play the game. Anyways, I was in some games with you earlier and our team was doing awesome compared to the other team.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 20:49   #41
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Well I nearly trashed a controller

We were all trapped in out base, everytime we tried to leave they killed out and then a helicopter hovered over us and spawnkilled us, and they say "learn to play the game" if I could get a full refund, rather than conned into trading I would like a shot.

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Posted this on the BF page
there's always a few thousand other servers to play on. no one is making you stay there.
Old 13-11-2011, 22:47   #42
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Got a response from BF

Quote:
Sorry you weren't pleased with the game. Regarding the cheaters, we take cheating and exploiting very seriously in Battlefield 3 and want to make it clear that it will not be tolerated. This week, we’ve banned hundreds of offending ...accounts and have stats-wiped additional accounts for exploiting (such as boosting). We’ll continue to be monitoring and taking action against the minority that doesn’t respect the integrity of the game.
Old 22-02-2012, 23:00   #43
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Some friends of mine have found a weird glitch get a jeep put C4 on the bonnet and they hide, you drive into a enemy tank and get the C4 person to detonate and the tank explodes and you drive back and get more C4
Old 24-02-2012, 18:34   #44
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Sorry it's not a glitch, you cannot teamkill in normal mode.
Old 24-02-2012, 20:09   #45
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

You playing it on pc or 1 of those pc restraining boxes
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote