Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Move STB?!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

So I just phoned virgin
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 13:17   #1
freakgirl
Inactive

Services: ntl digital/broadband
freakgirl is just really nicefreakgirl is just really nicefreakgirl is just really nicefreakgirl is just really nicefreakgirl is just really nicefreakgirl is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to freakgirl
So I just phoned virgin

On another matter, but i asked about sky one possibly being dropped and the man said that sky can not drop the sky channels also he said that advert has been around for a while now so the advert is just a tactic to take from all the good publicity surronding virgin media
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2007, 14:55   #2
Nicky-R
Inactive

Nicky-R is on a distinguished roadNicky-R is on a distinguished road
Re: So I just phoned virgin

That's comforting. Whilst I don't care if we do lose the channels, I'd still like to keep them.
Old 12-02-2007, 15:20   #3
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze age
Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age

I would rather Virgin Media drop Sky One and see how much revenue Sky lose out on advertising.
Old 12-02-2007, 16:54   #4
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikesh View Post
I would rather Virgin Media drop Sky One and see how much revenue Sky lose out on advertising.
It's a shame that the BARB don't break channels down by distribution...
Old 12-02-2007, 16:55   #5
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Ahem ... we do already have a thread about this running:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/11...-carriage.html

Duplicate thread closed.
Closed Thread