Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How do I turn off predictive text on my HTC Desire?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

How do I turn off predictive text on my HTC Desire?

Old 05-01-2011, 00:37   #46
andrew.shearman
Inactive

andrew.shearman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How do I turn off predictive text on my HTC Desire?

ok I have singhed in to my google account via my mobile what i do next?
andrew.shearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2011, 09:08   #47
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Andrew, have you tried to read the manual I linked to earlier (or get someone to help you with it)?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:23   #48
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.shearman View Post
ok I have singhed in to my google account via my mobile what i do next?
Go back to the market and download the apps that you want.
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 13:40   #49
andrew.shearman
Inactive

well thank you I have downloded chomp sms made the text bold so I can read it ok

thanks guys happy new year

Andrew
Old 06-01-2011, 13:57   #50
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Well done, andrew - we got there (together) in the end.

Glad it all worked out.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:42   #51
andrew.shearman
Inactive

thanks
Old 07-01-2011, 17:30   #52
royaltiger
Inactive

Services: 50mb Broadband Ambit VMNG300 modem, Tivo, V+TVDrive Extra Large and NTL phone, Virgin mobile
royaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of light

Is chomp sms any good, just purchased a desire hd, and what other apps should I purchase, also is there a purpose built forum for the desire
royaltiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 17:32   #53
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaltiger View Post
Is chomp sms any good, just purchased a desire hd, and what other apps should I purchase, also is there a purpose built forum for the desire
You wanted HTC Desire forums well you have got them just click the link.

http://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en#...610b7113b09eab
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 18:11   #54
royaltiger
Inactive

Services: 50mb Broadband Ambit VMNG300 modem, Tivo, V+TVDrive Extra Large and NTL phone, Virgin mobile
royaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of lightroyaltiger is a glorious beacon of light

thankyou masque
Old 07-01-2011, 18:34   #55
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
thankyou masque
The are more forums and information websites for HTC than you can shake stick at.
Old 07-01-2011, 18:41   #56
royaltiger
Inactive

moved from a nokia so still getting used to so much info on a phone, toooooo much maybe, but seems to be a popular phone.
Old 07-01-2011, 18:44   #57
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
moved from a nokia so still getting used to so much info on a phone, toooooo much maybe, but seems to be a popular phone.
I went with the N8 as it had all the software I was used to on my 5800 plus a 12mp camera.
Old 07-01-2011, 19:04   #58
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Is this thread still going

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 19:16   #59
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Is this thread still going
I think Andrew is now sorted finally.
Old 07-01-2011, 21:07   #60
royaltiger
Inactive

my fault as it was HTC related, and i'm totally unrelated to Andrew........ Honest