Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Brighton Slow Again

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Brighton Slow Again

Old 27-02-2012, 19:26   #46
db133
Inactive

db133 is an unknown quantity at this point
Brighton = 488.2kB/s

sorry try this

Or this:

db133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-02-2012, 20:45   #47
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
re: Brighton = 488.2kB/s

Or this

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12...low-again.html

Or this

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12...n-21-17-a.html

Or this

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12...oow-again.html
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 22:21   #48
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

seriously another thread created ?

seeing as your getting such low speeds and VM having a pretty dire network why not move to infinity if its available or even ADSL.. sky have an offer on.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 10:10   #49
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post

seeing as your getting such low speeds and VM having a pretty dire network why not move to infinity if its available or even ADSL.. sky have an offer on.

Sorry but Virgin do not have a dire network, my speeds have always been fine, just look below.
BT have had a terrible network for years and that only just been cleared up a little with Infinity, those that can actually get it.
There are always going to be areas on both Virgin and BT where the internet is going to be slower than it should be.
What the OP should be doing is phoning up Virgin and getting this sorted, not keep making threads and moaning.
Some people on this forum really annoy me, why are they moaning about speeds on a forum and not phoning the people that can actually do anything about it?
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 12:52   #50
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Brighton = 488.2kB/s

Are you based in B'town? is 100meg available in B'town yet? when do free upgrades in B'town take place? and finally how long has Brightons cable network sucked?
Old 28-02-2012, 12:57   #51
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Lol. Only reason VM's network in Cambridge(shire) doesn't suck is because most people there are either too stoned or too old to know how to use the internet.
Old 28-02-2012, 16:37   #52
boroboi
cf.geek

Services: TT Fibre Large 78mbit
boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads

I fail to see what 5 threads a week will accomplish here like, try talking to Virgin...
boroboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:50   #53
db133
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boroboi View Post

I fail to see what 5 threads a week will accomplish here like, try talking to Virgin...
Thats because you do not pay the Bill ! I have tried talking to Virgin its a waste of time it never improves.
Old 29-02-2012, 11:39   #54
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by db133 View Post
Thats because you do not pay the Bill ! I have tried talking to Virgin its a waste of time it never improves.
and what does keep posting here achive??? if you want to contunie to post your current speed use one of your old threads, if virign cant do anytihng and it that bad go to adsl

jsut stop posting contunie updates in new threads please
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 18:59   #55
db133
Inactive

Thank you for your attention, it is much appreciated.

Kind regards.

Old 29-02-2012, 20:57   #56
boroboi
cf.geek

Services: TT Fibre Large 78mbit
boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by db133 View Post
What does me not paying your bill have to do with it? I have my own issues with my own service, but posting thread after thread on here about your speed isn't going to fix it, nobody on here can help you with a service fault. You need to speak to Virgin and get them to acknowledge a fault.
boroboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 21:34   #57
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze

I respect your frustration but I suspect moderators will step in at some point if you make a new thread every time.
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 17:32   #58
db133
Inactive

Anyone Slower ?

Old 04-03-2012, 17:38   #59
thenry
Inactive

Re: Any One Slower ?

yet another thread

ive told you already get on ADSL. my aunty who lives in B'town thats got BT ADSL gets much better consistent speeds than your VM connection..

are you on docsis 1.1 or 3 ?
Old 04-03-2012, 18:01   #60
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

Re: Any One Slower ?

No.

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

Honestly, I'd be glad to have a ping that low.