Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2017, 19:53   #2581
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

The Donald is getting some serious criticism from Retired General Hayden regarding his attacks on the press:

Retired general launches remarkable attack on Donald Trump: 'I have wasted 40 years of my life'

Quote:
'If this is who we are, I have wasted 40 years of my life,' says former intelligence chief
Remember everyone, Trump's press secretary has confirmed Generals are always right

Sarah Sanders: It’s “highly inappropriate” to question John Kelly — because he’s a general
Old 29-11-2017, 13:28   #2582
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Trump has retweeted anti-Muslim videos from the duputy leader of Britain First: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663
Old 29-11-2017, 13:38   #2583
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Trump has retweeted anti-Muslim videos from the duputy leader of Britain First: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663
These include:

VIDEO: Islamist mob pushes teenage boy off roof and beats him to death!
VIDEO: Muslim Destroys a Statue of Virgin Mary!
VIDEO: Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!

Wait for the "My account was hacked" excuse ...
Old 29-11-2017, 13:40   #2584
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
So it does not bother you, a Muslim beating up on a white boy with crutches? I saw that video last night, not on Britain First tho, it had been retweeted.

Will liberals be more upset about the content of a video of a Muslim being violent or the fact a Muslim was being violently aggressive?
Old 29-11-2017, 13:53   #2585
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So it does not bother you, a Muslim beating up on a white boy with crutches? I saw that video last night, not on Britain First tho, it had been retweeted.
Yes it does bother me but Britain First didn't share it because of that alone but as part of a 'look at what the Muslims do' series of videos that is then retweeted by the President of the United States. The message isn't so much condemning the act of violence itself but the religion of the perpetrator. That part is what bothers me. As well as giving someone from Britain First a retweet and exposure to millions of people.

Quote:
Will liberals be more upset about the content of a video of a Muslim being violent or the fact a Muslim was being violently aggressive?
You can be upset at both you know? It's not a binary choice.
Old 29-11-2017, 14:36   #2586
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

But the worldwide MSM that’s going in to another meltdown has a far reaching audience than Trump, so they are also complicit by sharing, the sharer of the sharer, yes, no?

Btw I don’t think he should have posted them, but I’m not falling out of my chair about it. I do hope that Dutch boy is ok though.
Old 29-11-2017, 15:56   #2587
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Strangely enough, the MSM reports on things the Leader of the Free World does, especially when he re-tweets Islamophobic hate messages from a far-right group*.

*as described in the Britain First twitter feed
Quote:
Donald Trump’s Twitter account just retweeted far right propaganda by Britain First’s deputy leader Jayda Fransen
Quote:
Donald Trump retweets Britain First deputy leader's Islamophobic posts
Quote:
Donald Trump retweets hate messages from Britain First deputy leader
The Dutch boy was beaten up by another dark haired Dutch boy, not a Muslim....

https://nos.nl/artikel/2205150-trump...lim-video.html

Translated
Quote:
The video appears to have originated in May and is from the Dutch site Dumpert. He is no longer there. According to weblog GeenStijl and De Telegraaf, the perpetrator was found and it turned out to be no Muslim or migrant at all.

Incidentally, Trump reticulated two other anti-Islam videos of Jayda Fransen this morning, who is vice-chairman of the extreme right-wing British group Britain First. Fransen was arrested in Northern Ireland earlier this month after insulting Muslims in a speech in Belfast.
I do believe that if Trump ate a small child, and the headlines were "Trump eats baby", some people would leap to his defence and state "it was a toddler, not a baby! - Fake News!"...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 29-11-2017, 17:21   #2588
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

He's a clever bloke is that Mr Trump

He's put himself in the firing line, and succeeded in bringing 'anti muslim propaganda'* to the attention of every media outlet in the world.

It's being talked about, argued about, proved, disproven, lectured upon etc etc by all parties. If there was ever a surefire way to motivate people into discussing a topic, he's the master of it.

*not sure if that's a PC phrase or not?
Old 29-11-2017, 20:13   #2589
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Statement from Downing Street 'its wrong what the President has done'. Bet that's scared him !
He really is a cretin and the biggest peddler of FAKE news going.
The murderer of Jo Cox shouted 'Britain First' before he killed her and he's retweeted them.
Really hope we tell him he's not welcome here and withdraw his backside licking invite.

Last edited by Mr K; 29-11-2017 at 20:19.
Old 30-11-2017, 02:40   #2590
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
So it does not bother you, a Muslim beating up on a white boy with crutches?
More fake news, Mick. When will you step up and condemn Trump for these falsehoods? Theresa May has done just this.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:21   #2591
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
More fake news, Mick. When will you step up and condemn Trump for these falsehoods? Theresa May has done just this.
So Radical Islamic Extremists chucking gays off buildings is a falsehood ?

As for condemning Trump, I did, if you bother to read an earlier post, I said I don't think he should have posted it!

FFS, Open your eyes !

---------- Post added at 02:21 ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Statement from Downing Street 'its wrong what the President has done'. Bet that's scared him !
It didn't, he's tweeted in the last half hour or so, telling May, not to focus on him and focus on the Radical Islamic Terrorism, in this Country.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
.@Theresa_May, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!
5:02 pm - 29 Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K
The murderer of Jo Cox shouted 'Britain First' before he killed her and he's retweeted them.
I'd pretty much say with accuracy that Trump does not know who 'Britain First' is or who Jo Cox was, from what I see, he has basically been sloppy by retweeting one of his 45 followers. Ann Coulter, who he follows, originally retweeted the video posted on BF's Deputy Twitter page, 12 hours earlier than Trump did. He's basically seen her tweeter feed and retweeted it and not done any verification checks on the content posted.
Old 30-11-2017, 07:33   #2592
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

May tried to tone the line between criticising the tweets and not irratating Trump, doesn’t seem to have worked.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:09   #2593
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
So Radical Islamic Extremists chucking gays off buildings is a falsehood ?

As for condemning Trump, I did, if you bother to read an earlier post, I said I don't think he should have posted it!

FFS, Open your eyes !

---------- Post added at 02:21 ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 ----------

It didn't, he's tweeted in the last half hour or so, telling May, not to focus on him and focus on the Radical Islamic Terrorism, in this Country.

I'd pretty much say with accuracy that Trump does not know who 'Britain First' is or who Jo Cox was, from what I see, he has basically been sloppy by retweeting one of his 45 followers. Ann Coulter, who he follows, originally retweeted the video posted on BF's Deputy Twitter page, 12 hours earlier than Trump did. He's basically seen her tweeter feed and retweeted it and not done any verification checks on the content posted.
Yea, it’s Fake News.

They were Muslim Brotherhood supporters murdering teenagers who had been celebrating the ousting of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi by the army in July 2013 - nothing to do with being gay. Two of the murderers were sentenced in 2014, one for life and one was executed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-floor.html
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:23   #2594
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Yea, it’s Fake News.

They were Muslim Brotherhood supporters murdering teenagers who had been celebrating the ousting of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi by the army in July 2013 - nothing to do with being gay. Two of the murderers were sentenced in 2014, one for life and one was executed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-floor.html
It’s not fake at all, it has happened before today.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:25   #2595
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

So to reiterate:

The President of the United States has retweeted Britain First videos, at least two of which are not that they were alleged to be. Then when Downing Street issued the mildest of rebukes to the President, suggesting retweeting a far-right British group is wrong, he attacks Downing Street rather than deleting the tweets.

We cannot trust this guy when it comes to doing a deal. He flies off the handle so easily and seems not to have any form of self-control.

The idea of the President promoting a group which split from the BNP because it saw it as too moderate would have been the stuff of dystopian fiction just a few years ago.
Closed Thread