Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV (What's on soon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Old 17-08-2013, 14:41   #16
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Oh Denphone! I believed in you as an agent of all that is good and right, and now I find you are merely copying the dark master.
Thy master and l have been having diplomatic talks at the highest level lately.

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
You should sue him [COLOR="Silver"]
He can't afford it.
Old 17-08-2013, 14:46   #17
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Thy master and l have been having diplomatic talks at the highest level lately.

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:39 ----------
Will what comes out of them be included in the XL TV package or will it be a separate charge? Got to hold out Den for the XL option
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 08:31   #18
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Britain's Big Wildlife Revival BBC1 HD 17.35 TO 18.35 18TH August

The Incredible Spice Men BBC2 HD 20.30 to 21.00 19th August
Old 18-08-2013, 10:58   #19
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Low Winter Sun started well I thought, if you can get past Lennie James awful American accent!

I'm going to give Chickens (on Sky 1, 22/8/13 AT 2130hrs) a go. Sky's comedy has been a bit hit and miss but when they've got it right it's been decent. Channel 4 passed on this so will be interesting to see if Sky have got one over on them.

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

Bates Motel, Universal (probably not in HD but that's for another thread!!!) 2100 hours, 12th September. Obviously related to Psycho and already renewed for a second series.
Old 18-08-2013, 11:25   #20
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Low Winter Sun started well I thought, if you can get past Lennie James awful American accent!

I'm going to give Chickens (on Sky 1, 22/8/13 AT 2130hrs) a go. Sky's comedy has been a bit hit and miss but when they've got it right it's been decent. Channel 4 passed on this so will be interesting to see if Sky have got one over on them.

Bates Motel, Universal (probably not in HD but that's for another thread!!!) 2100 hours, 12th September. Obviously related to Psycho and already renewed for a second series.
The first episode is available On Demand , I gave it a go and have to admit I found it awful I never laughed once.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 12:56   #21
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age

Quote:

Must admit Low Winter Sun started well.....mind you so did Banshee!!!!
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 13:16   #22
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Trollied returns on Thursday at 9pm on Sky 1/HD and Celebrity Big Brother launch night is on at the same time over on Channel 5/HD
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 16:08   #23
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Under the Dome, channel 5 (and hd), Monday 19th August recurring. Post apocalyptic American stuff, might be worth a look.
great show watched the first 8 eps defo recommend

---------- Post added at 14:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

the return of prisoner cell block h,Its called Wentworth and its starts on ch5 on weds 28th at 10pm
Blast from the past this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

Quote:

deo recommed bates motel,Sadly due to no hd had to watch by other means.cant watch sd picture

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
The first episode is available On Demand , I gave it a go and have to admit I found it awful I never laughed once.
looks pretty bad from adverts.wonder if its on demand on vm ?
howardmicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 19:07   #24
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Man City v Newcastle United Sky Sports HD 1 19.00 to 23.00 19th August

Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 HD 21.00 to 23.00 23rd August
Old 18-08-2013, 20:38   #25
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

The Long Firm on the Drama channel on Wednesday at 9 might be worth a look.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 22:11   #26
martin201002
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD sports and movies HD, sky fibre pro, ps4 and xbox one.
martin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of light

5th Ashes Test Match - Wednesday 10.00am Sky Sports Ashes HD
martin201002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 22:20   #27
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
wonder if its on demand on vm ?
Come on Howard you have an excellent search feature on the TIVO use it , I shouldn't have to tell you that.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 22:33   #28
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold

I watched Low Winter Sun- thought it was ok- i have set a series link- worth another look.

Under the Dome starts on channel 5 Monday 19 August. This is quite good- i am watching this currently on CBS via a VPN.

Republic of Doyle starts again on Alibi (Monday 2 September)- this is a great show. Canadian private detective with a touch of humour- i like it.

True Blood returns to FOX Monday 30 September.

I am a bit of a US tv fan- there are some interesting shows due to premiere in new Fall Season. One show i am looking to see which Uk channel picks it up is ABC's Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (premieres in the States 24 September)
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 22:33   #29
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

I checked earlier and it isn't, so will have to wait until Thursday. I've lowered my expectations in light of Muppetman's opinion!
Old 18-08-2013, 22:40   #30
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Come on Howard you have an excellent search feature on the TIVO use it , I shouldn't have to tell you that.
Getting cheeky my little friend isn't on must be a sky exclusive :
But from muppetman11 review its probably a good thing
howardmicks is offline   Reply With Quote