Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Free photos from virgin

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

Free photos from virgin

Old 11-05-2010, 00:51   #16
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Free photos from virgin

I think it's linked you the BB level not the TV level. XL BB get you 50 per month.
Old 17-04-2012, 20:19   #17
bungalowbilly
Inactive

bungalowbilly is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

i am trying to gte the free 50 photos that i have been told i am allowed for free. The postage at the end comes up as 99p but i thought this was free????

Pharaoh
bungalowbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 09:50   #18
warrenb
cf.addict

Services: VIP50 + 2 Virgin Mobiles + Mobile Broadband
warrenb is an unknown quantity at this point

This offer is only for the first 12 months.
warrenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 10:48   #19
Pauls9
Inactive

Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Pauls9 has reached the bronze age
Pauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze age

...and you still have to pay the postage...
Pauls9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 01:17   #20
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light

Am I right in thinking this is only valid for 12 months? We have been with Virgin for nearly 2 years now and I am no longer able to use the free prints.
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 01:48   #21
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society

It is 12 months from your first order and its every calendar month, previously i have ordered before midnight on the last day of the month and then another order just after midnight.....
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 11:38   #22
trickytree
cf.addict

Services: VVIP500
trickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJSmyth View Post
Am I right in thinking this is only valid for 12 months? We have been with Virgin for nearly 2 years now and I am no longer able to use the free prints.
It used to be 12 months from activating Vstuff.
I found out about the prints a few months after and then didn't find out it was 12 months until 2 days before my year expired so I think I only did about 3 months worth in total.
I can understand why but it's not a very well publicised offer at all.
trickytree is offline   Reply With Quote