Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Haze : Ps3 Exclusive ??

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

DualShock3 dated at last

Old 26-02-2008, 21:04   #1
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
DualShock3 dated at last

(well, for the US)

http://kotaku.com/360931/dualshock-3-dated-for-us

15th April, $54.99
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-02-2008, 21:09   #2
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M
Re: DualShock3 dated at least

Woop, nearly makes it worth buying a PS3 (I will eventually, just, not yet )
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 10:58   #3
D_Skids
Inactive

D_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant future
Re: DualShock3 dated at last

I bought mine from YesAsia and even including delivery it worked out as cheap as the Standard Sixasis and works a treat!

It took less than a week to arrive too
D_Skids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 11:00   #4
webcrawler2050
Inactive

Services: TiVo 110MB BB Phone Line
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to webcrawler2050

Lol

I bought one on release and sold it - how I miss it. Trying to pursuade her to let me get a new one, specially with Gran Turismo coming out shortly!
webcrawler2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 19:38   #5
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Skids View Post
I bought mine from YesAsia and even including delivery it worked out as cheap as the Standard Sixasis and works a treat!

It took less than a week to arrive too
Does COD 4 rumble?
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:47   #6
D_Skids
Inactive

D_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant future

No, none of the games rumble, they just cause the pad to rumble

Sorry, couldn't resist it

I do not have COD4 so couldn't tell you, sorry.

I bought Army of Two though and that makes it rumble like mad!

Other games I have that work with the rumble are:

Motorstorm (When patched) Although isn't very well implemented probably because it was put in after the release.

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Burnout Paradise

Thats all of have at the moment, quite a new PS3 owner

I am pretty certain that all new releases will support it now, it would be silly not to.
D_Skids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:01   #7
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

I might get it from where you got yours. Whens it out in the UK?
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 14:23   #8
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads

£32.00 inc free worldwide shipping is a bargain.

Link

Might have to get this for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 23:19   #9
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Not bad!

Not sure if I'll bother waiting for DS3 to come out here, if you can just import one *now* for around the same price we'll end up paying eventually.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 23:54   #10
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads

IMO it's better to get it imported. They all work the same. They aren't exactly region encoded.

I think at £32.00 inc VAT and minus shipping costs you will actually get it cheaper doing it this way, than you would if it had been released in the UK already. I would expect a £39.99+ mark up if they had been released in the UK already and £7.00+ saving is still pretty good.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote