Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | moving to a new property with no services

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues

moving to a new property with no services

Old 05-04-2011, 20:28   #1
rwdering
Inactive

rwdering is an unknown quantity at this point
moving to a new property with no services

i hope you can help me im moving to a new build property with no virgin services. I have spoke to vm and have comfirmed there is no cable running to this house vm have told me i can get internet through the bt line but i need a MAC code. how do i get this if there has never been a service on the line as its brand new and im the first to live here. will be greatful for any help.
rwdering is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2011, 22:38   #2
jungleguy
Inactive

Services: phone TV & BB
jungleguy is a glorious beacon of lightjungleguy is a glorious beacon of lightjungleguy is a glorious beacon of lightjungleguy is a glorious beacon of lightjungleguy is a glorious beacon of lightjungleguy is a glorious beacon of lightjungleguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: moving to a new property with no services

try ringing back and speaking to someone who knows what they're talking about
jungleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 22:48   #3
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Virgin down the phoneline is pants. I'd check www.samknows.com to see what Llu operators are in your area
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 22:55   #4
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Virgin down the phoneline is pants. I'd check www.samknows.com to see what Llu operators are in your area
The quality of Virgin National services varies, as do all ADSL providers, it may be that virgin services are as good if not better than other providers to this address. I agree that you should do some research, but to glibly state VM national services as "pants" is lazy and in many cases incorrect
Old 05-04-2011, 23:09   #5
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Ok, "not value for money"
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote