Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | EXPLODING lightbulbs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Comet Clearance
Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2005, 16:27   #1
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
Cool Comet Clearance

Anyone aware of the website? I got a new washing machine via the site.

http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/

Not just white goods but also PCs and peripherals. Just thought I'd mention it
Advertisement
Old 26-03-2005, 17:27   #2
cookie_365
Inactive

cookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronze
cookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronze
Re: Comet Clearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper
Anyone aware of the website? I got a new washing machine via the site.

http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/

Not just white goods but also PCs and peripherals. Just thought I'd mention it
Now that's definitely worth a nice fat greenie - good find
Old 26-03-2005, 17:54   #3
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

i have seen it but after seeing the bidding go upto nearl the price of a new boxed tv i began to wonder if it wasnt worth the hassle , although if you do manage to pick up a bargain then good luck to you
Old 26-03-2005, 21:22   #4
greencreeper
Inactive

greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
i have seen it but after seeing the bidding go upto nearl the price of a new boxed tv i began to wonder if it wasnt worth the hassle , although if you do manage to pick up a bargain then good luck to you
Yes - but that's the same with any auction. Set yourself a limit and stick to it, otherwise that bargain fridge-freezer becomes a pricey fridge-freezer Quite a lot of the stuff is ex-display or refurb, but there's also end-of-line stuff. Recently they had a run on HP printers - was going to get one but some bas... body out-bidded me Bear in mind that delivery can be upto £29, depending on what you're buying and where you're located. Factor that into your limit. When you bid, you set your limit and the website bids for you - I think this is the same as other auction sites.

Ta for the reps
Old 26-03-2005, 21:23   #5
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

Services: whats that??
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze age
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze age

Yeah green it is pretty cool site, but Paul wont let me lose on it!!!!!
Old 26-03-2005, 21:26   #6
greencreeper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by allieyoung666
Yeah green it is pretty cool site, but Paul wont let me lose on it!!!!!

Awwwww. The dangers of auction fever though - what you going to do with 3 "bargain" fridges?
Old 26-03-2005, 21:28   #7
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

allieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze age

No Freezers, all those bargains, you get on a sunday!!!!!
Old 26-03-2005, 21:34   #8
greencreeper
Inactive

When my parents last bought a new fridge they picked a small one because my sister and I have both left home now. My mum still fills it full of food though. I mentioned to my dad that he should buy a bigger fridge - "She'd fill that too" She probably would

Remember - a bargain is only a bargain if it's something you need. If you find yourself thinking, "Well - it'll come in handy" then you're in trouble
Old 26-03-2005, 21:40   #9
hawkseye000
Inactive

hawkseye000 is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm, i was looking at this site a few weeks back, but most of the things were going for practically their RRPs.

Glad to see someone got a good deal, though. Might be worth another look...
Old 26-03-2005, 21:42   #10
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

I love me bargains me!!!!!
Closed Thread