Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Old Yesterday, 19:47   #871
jj20x
cf.geek

jj20x is a name known to alljj20x is a name known to alljj20x is a name known to alljj20x is a name known to alljj20x is a name known to alljj20x is a name known to alljj20x is a name known to alljj20x is a name known to all
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthorn View Post
Just read the small print, yea it is free but I`ve got to cancel by the 30th April or it will continue at the normal rates. Still its nice to have it free for a month
Always sensible to read the small print.
jj20x is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 19:59   #872
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Tivo,T.V XL,Broadband,Freeview,VHD box
telegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud oftelegramsam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just read the small print, yea it is free but I`ve got to cancel by the 30th April or it will continue at the normal rates. Still its nice to have it free for a month
That's the norm. Had a similar offer last year.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:53   #873
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Did you have to phone to start it or did the channels automatically come on? If they automatically came on and they then try to charge you for not cancelling, I think they'd be on dodgy ground.

If it's one of those free trials where you have to phone up to start it and are worried that you'll forget, why not cancel at the same time . That's what I did when I got a free upgrade to the Family Pack years ago.

I think that these promotions work on the idea that people won't cancel due to forgetfulness or inertia as much as showcasing what's on offer to tempt customers to subscribe.

I'd be very surprised if Sky wasn't behind and funding this initiative. The take up of Sky Moves is very low on VM.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote