Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

Old 27-10-2011, 08:06   #16
MarkyUK
Inactive

MarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

Sorry I wasn't able to do it yesterday - I'll hopefully do it tonight - anything in particular you want to see?
MarkyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-10-2011, 10:39   #17
HD Boy
Permanently Banned

Services: Triple XL (30MB) Sky Sports and Sky Movies, Sky Premium HD , 1TB TiVo , V HD
HD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyUK View Post
Sorry I wasn't able to do it yesterday - I'll hopefully do it tonight - anything in particular you want to see?
Record a series link using "explore this show" and go through some menus to see if it is quicker.
HD Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 21:33   #18
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Flicking through the menus in and out. Also scrolling in the recording section ( hopefully yours is quite full! ) Just to get an idea of the speed increase!
Risco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 22:48   #19
MarkyUK
Inactive

MarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Boy View Post
Record a series link using "explore this show" and go through some menus to see if it is quicker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
Flicking through the menus in and out. Also scrolling in the recording section ( hopefully yours is quite full! ) Just to get an idea of the speed increase!
Alrighty I'll include them both - Unfortunately, I've recently reset the box and so it is relatively empty at the moment

I'm going to do this tomorrow as I have an Network Switch coming tomorrow so I can connect both boxes to Ethernet permanently (For the future and to properly test multi box streaming).
Old 28-10-2011, 20:03   #20
MarkyUK
Inactive

Okay video should be available here!

Anything else you want to know/see let me know!
Old 28-10-2011, 20:26   #21
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Quote:

Good video mark looking forward to this.
gadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 20:29   #22
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

Thanks for posting the video Marky.
Old 28-10-2011, 20:32   #23
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

Many thanks Marky for taking the time to record this,it was quite interesting. I'd still like to see the new YouTube UI to see if it is simular to the one on my WD Live Hub media player.
Tricky Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 20:34   #24
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadge View Post
Good video mark looking forward to this.
Shame about the dialogue

Only joking. a good vid mate
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 20:37   #25
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one

Thanks for posting, about the Multiroom streaming now that both machines are on the LAN can you ping them both its not a firewall issue on your router? Also the Peanut app can you select which Tivo box it connects to?

Also would like to see the Youtube app.
zantarous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 21:11   #26
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:

Great video, thanks for taking the time to make it and post it.... It looks like TiVo is vastly improved with the new update and will only get better as time goes on.

Welldone to Virginmedia for listening to there customers.
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 22:01   #27
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks for doing that, looks a hell of a lot snappier! Now I just need to wait for the Bromley end to be updated!
Risco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 22:04   #28
kgollop
cf.geek

Services: VIP Bundle, with 350Mb BB and 2 x V6 boxes
kgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation era

Looks a lot snappier from that video and the express series link looks like it will save a lot of button presses. Looking forward to getting this update! Pity the multiroom streaming doesn't work yet though. Odd that they've added the menu option if it doesn't work.
kgollop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 22:43   #29
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
Thanks for doing that, looks a hell of a lot snappier! Now I just need to wait for the Bromley end to be updated!
Are you really in Maidstone? If so, you're on the Basildon headend, not Bromley.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 22:46   #30
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
(hd boy will get the link for you)
Don't encourage him

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote