Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TIVO screenshots

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

TIVO screenshots

Old 22-02-2011, 11:54   #1
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
TIVO screenshots

Post your TIVO screenshots here , pics of box , EPG , Homescreen etc , let us all who've nor got it have a closer look.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2011, 12:37   #2
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
Re: TIVO screenshots

I'll post lots in 24 hours

Regards

John
pythagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 13:49   #3
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythagoras View Post
I'll post lots in 24 hours

Regards

John
Look forward to seeing them
Old 22-02-2011, 16:06   #4
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light

I shall post some this evening when I get in. I have to say, the engineer who came and installed it was brilliant. He was a real credit to VM and deserves recognition in my opinion. He even shook my hand when he left.
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 16:11   #5
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJSmyth View Post
I shall post some this evening when I get in. I have to say, the engineer who came and installed it was brilliant. He was a real credit to VM and deserves recognition in my opinion. He even shook my hand when he left.
Look forward to seeing them. The VM screenshots aren't as good as seeing it in real terms , Westeev put some shots of mini guide on last night , the HD graphics looked great.
Old 22-02-2011, 17:25   #6
andrew.shearman
Inactive

andrew.shearman is an unknown quantity at this point

How have u guys got these tivo boxes I have not got one yet
andrew.shearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 17:27   #7
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era

Man i'm itching to get my TIVO box...
borrissey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 17:28   #8
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Will the photos coming on here make you drool LOL.
Old 22-02-2011, 17:29   #9
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.shearman View Post
How have u guys got these tivo boxes I have not got one yet
Simple really if you have been following the TiVo thread. They pre registered or were invited by receiving a TiVo remote, those with the remotes are VIP50 customers.
Old 22-02-2011, 21:54   #10
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

We're the screenshots ?
Old 22-02-2011, 22:39   #11
pythagoras
cf.addict

I have 15 hours left
Old 23-02-2011, 00:18   #12
Marcus125
Permanently Banned

Marcus125 has ruffled too many feathersMarcus125 has ruffled too many feathersMarcus125 has ruffled too many feathersMarcus125 has ruffled too many feathersMarcus125 has ruffled too many feathersMarcus125 has ruffled too many feathersMarcus125 has ruffled too many feathers

I can't give you any Tivo screen shots as I left VMtv.

But I can give you some ITV2/3/4HD and Disney cinemagicHD and netgeo wild HD and Sky sports 3/4HD and various other HD content channels screen shots if you like?

I jest of course, but do you really want screen shots of a EPG?

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythagoras View Post
I have 15 hours left
I bet you feel like a 6 year old on XMAS eve eh...
Marcus125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 01:11   #13
pythagoras
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus125 View Post
I can't give you any Tivo screen shots as I left VMtv.

But I can give you some ITV2/3/4HD and Disney cinemagicHD and netgeo wild HD and Sky sports 3/4HD and various other HD content channels screen shots if you like?

I jest of course, but do you really want screen shots of a EPG?

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

I bet you feel like a 6 year old on XMAS eve eh...
I sure do! Much better than acting like one.

Regards

John.
Old 23-02-2011, 13:27   #14
pythagoras
cf.addict

Its a start, still playing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0540.jpg (561.2 KB, 304 views)
Old 23-02-2011, 13:31   #15
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Excellent games as well ha ha.