Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | True Speed Test........?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Initial Connection Errors

Old 09-02-2006, 11:59   #1
thesaint
Inactive

thesaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Initial Connection Errors

Hello
I am trying to connect up to TW blueyonder Broadband using a HP omnibook xe3 laptop running windows 98se I have put in the installation disk and have gone through all stages. however when I reach the stage where it asks for Last name and postcode, after I enter the info it says an internal error has occured click cancel on clicking cancel it goes to the blueyonder help box -however there is no expansion to the box and I can only read whats inside the small box ie no scrolling

Please Help

TheSaint
thesaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2006, 14:24   #2
paddy2
Inactive

Services: Telewest Broadband.
paddy2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Initial Connection Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesaint
Hello I am trying to connect up to TW blueyonder Broadband using a HP omnibook xe3 laptop running windows 98se I have put in the installation disk and have gone through all stages. however when I reach the stage where it asks for Last name and postcode, after I enter the info it says an internal error has occured click cancel on clicking cancel it goes to the blueyonder help box -however there is no expansion to the box and I can only read whats inside the small box ie no scrolling Please Help TheSaint
I had the same problem.But I found if I clicked the internet explorer icon on the desktop,I could still acsess the internet.Then I made blueyonder my default web page.I then downloaded,pc gaurd,and instant help seperatly,this was yesterday,and everything has been o/k.I contacted blueyonder help they said so long as I can acssess the internet,not to worry about it,this was yesterday,and everything has been fine.So it must be a common problem.
paddy2 is offline   Reply With Quote