Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tonights Thunderball Result

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Of To The Races

Old 29-06-2003, 01:21   #1
paul11974
Inactive

Services: xl phone & xl tv 2mb broadband £34.95pence
paul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of light
Of To The Races

ok im off to bed and to all those that r up late into the nite and r into the horses .please please please please pick a winner out for me at the GOODWOOD meeting tommorow .ermm today sunday ...................and look out for me on channel 908 ...im the one with the www.nthellworld.co.uk banner in my hand .........................all tips welcome for tommorows goodwood meeting www.racingpost.co.uk bye bye for now
paul11974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-06-2003, 01:25   #2
cjll3
Inactive

cjll3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Don't ask me. Last time I went racing I back 5 losers and in the last race changed my mind and went for a different hourse, my original one romped home at 20-1

The first horse I ever backed and won on, got to the betting counter and they announced a Stewards Enquiry
cjll3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 03:16   #3
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Quote:
Originally posted by cjll3
Don't ask me. Last time I went racing I back 5 losers and in the last race changed my mind and went for a different hourse, my original one romped home at 20-1

The first horse I ever backed and won on, got to the betting counter and they announced a Stewards Enquiry
Still give your opinions... that way we know what NOT to back (Just kidding)
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2003, 09:23   #4
paul11974
Inactive

Services: xl phone & xl tv 2mb broadband £34.95pence
paul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by cjll3

could u take a look at the 5.30 fom me
paul11974 is offline   Reply With Quote