Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Finding an address from just a phone number?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology

Finding an address from just a phone number?
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 10:35   #1
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07
Finding an address from just a phone number?

I have the phone number (I think it's a company, not sure) and I want to know their address... can I use anything online to find out who is calling me?
Thanks.
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2004, 10:38   #2
Nemesis
Inactive

Services: Virgin stuff
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Nemesis
Re: Finding an address from just a phone number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicer07
I have the phone number (I think it's a company, not sure) and I want to know their address... can I use anything online to find out who is calling me?
Thanks.
First stop is Google

do a search on the phone number

keep removing the last number if you get no results, and you'll get businesses in the same area ...

You then know where abouts they're coming from

Old 05-02-2004, 10:49   #3
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

try this , i just tried it and it worked a treat for me
Old 05-02-2004, 12:32   #4
Frank
cf.mega poster

Services: Beanfield 50/50 FTTH and iPTV
Frank has a golden auraFrank has a golden auraFrank has a golden auraFrank has a golden aura
Frank has a golden auraFrank has a golden aura

The UK Info disk does this I think. What's the phone number and I will try and find out.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:53   #5
opal120
Inactive

opal120 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
The UK Info disk does this I think. What's the phone number and I will try and find out.
Hi Frank - I have three UK numbers I would like to find the address's for, the first one is <deleted> that is in Epsom, Surrey for I believe <deleted>.
Please let me know if you can help, if you have paypal I can easily send you a remuniration.
Best regards
Catherine
PS Happy New Year
Old 03-01-2008, 02:00   #6
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by opal120 View Post
Hi Frank - I have three UK numbers I would like to find the address's for, the first one is ++++++++++ that is in Epsom, Surrey for I believe +++++++
Please let me know if you can help, if you have paypal I can easily send you a remuniration.
Best regards
Catherine
PS Happy New Year
Can i suggest you remover that number. You never know who might phone it.

And talk about old threads 05-02-2004, 11:32

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Old 03-01-2008, 02:02   #7
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Opal, to the forum. We don't generally recommend that people publish ANY personal details on the forum, so I have removed the phone number and name from your post. If Frank wishes, you can send them to him via PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:03   #8
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
Opal, to the forum. We don't generally recommend that people publish ANY personal details on the forum, so I have removed the phone number and name from your post. If Frank wishes, you can send them to him via PM.

Have you seen how old Franks post is

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Old 03-01-2008, 03:02   #9
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Talk about a What's the record bump, is this it

And
Old 03-01-2008, 09:13   #10
opal120
Inactive

opal120 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Hi Sirius - but he was only 27 then, surely there's a strong possibility he's still alive ; ).
Happy New Year
Catherine
Old 03-01-2008, 09:56   #11
gaffer_gump

Services: NTL 20mb Broadband. BT phone line. Tv yeah it's in the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opal120 View Post
Hi Sirius - but he was only 27 then, surely there's a strong possibility he's still alive ; ).
Happy New Year
Catherine
Quality reply lol

Old 03-01-2008, 09:58   #12
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

He's still alive, but no longer lives in the UK, I doubt he still has that disk available four years later.

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 11-07-2008, 00:40   #13
Mikey100
Inactive

Mikey100 is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone help me find a address from a phone number please would be very grateful for some help thanks
mike
Old 11-07-2008, 00:51   #14
Mikey100
Inactive

Mikey100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Address from a phone number

Hi Is there anyone who can tell me if i can locate a address from a home phone number please.
I desperatley need help with this
Thanks
Mikey
Old 11-07-2008, 00:52   #15
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Well have you tried the advice given in this thread?

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 23:51 ----------

I have merged your thread with the one you bumped with the same question, please do not create multiple posts in multiple threads asking the same question!

Thanks
Closed Thread