Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2016/2017

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Season 2016/2017

Old 23-09-2016, 12:16   #301
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Alleged comments from Jose about Wenger are embarrassing. Of course they were followed up by class from Arsene but I don't think Wengers one to be messed with although he is more than capable of doing himself harm than anyone else.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-09-2016, 12:23   #302
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Seems to be typically naff journalism. There's no denying he has a nack for everything anti-wenger though.
Old 24-09-2016, 14:12   #303
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Well why can't MU play like this every week as they might even have a chance of winning the title then.
Old 24-09-2016, 18:47   #304
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

My Gooner neighbour was rushed to hospital today after a wasp landed on his face. It didn't sting him, luckily I got it first with my shovel..

COYS
Old 24-09-2016, 19:35   #305
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

FOYS.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 22:27   #306
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

So do Chelsea need to sack Conte now like they sacked Jose? Now they've established it was Jose and Conte's fault.
Old 25-09-2016, 08:21   #307
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

They will be stupid if they do as it will take time to fix Chelsea's structural team problems IMO.
Old 25-09-2016, 17:45   #308
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Well if the results carry on like that Baroness Brady might have to see Mr Bilic sooner rather then Later.
Old 25-09-2016, 18:44   #309
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
So do Chelsea need to sack Conte now like they sacked Jose? Now they've established it was Jose and Conte's fault.
I don't think we're that evil....yet. It's the same problems as last year, and certain players that should have gone are still there. I'm desperate for Zouma to come back more than anything at the moment, cos I think (and hope) that he'll improve us at the back. But I have to be honest and say that I can't help but be impressed by Liverpool and the gooners v us, and the way they're playing. Both totally bossed us. Early days though, and at least the real MUFC, Maidenhead United, are giving me some pleasure this season
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 01:13   #310
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Sam Allardyce likely to be sacked in the morning. FA has summoned him for an inquest with regards to:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...dyce-for-sale/

Well and truly cocked up. Pretty embarrasing to make jokes about the old manager too.

---------- Post added at 00:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:01 ----------

Its not over. Some monumental allegations coming shortly regarding Premier League bribes and managers. Dodgy deals etc.
Old 27-09-2016, 12:00   #311
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

FA start investigation on Allardyce. Unknown whether the decision to remove him will be made today. If the Telegraph really do have more involving other managers and teams then we're at the start of a large storm.
Old 27-09-2016, 12:11   #312
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Pardew has been installed as the favourite to take over the England job..
Old 27-09-2016, 12:14   #313
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

If the Telegraph are to be believed, the FA shouldn't be installing anyone as England manager till this is done with. Pardew to be implicated whilst at Newcastle isn't far fetched
Old 27-09-2016, 20:22   #314
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Sam Allardyce has been sacked.....
Old 27-09-2016, 20:27   #315
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I would still be surprised if they fired him. The FA hasn't shown that kind of mettle in recent years.

EDIT: I could not have timed that worse.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote