Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New Virgin Media Talk More home phone plans

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

New Virgin Media Talk More home phone plans

Old 30-07-2016, 11:54   #16
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: New Virgin Media Talk More home phone plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZMANUK View Post
We are on talk unlimited would we benefit moving to the talk more anytime or is it just the same price or more?
yes, you would get free calls to mobiles
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-07-2016, 16:42   #17
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TAZMANUK

Was online chat talk unlimited and line rental is £17.99 plus £8 the new talk more anywhere is £17.99 plus £15 making it £7 more i will pass...
TAZMANUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 16:53   #18
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Quote:
Was online chat talk unlimited and line rental is £17.99 plus £8 the new talk more anywhere is £17.99 plus £15 making it £7 more i will pass...
But what about talk more anytime like you asked?
Old 30-07-2016, 18:39   #19
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough

Thats what i said, i said its £8 not £15 as the £15 one is talk more international not talk more anywhere then just started copying and pasting generic information about the talk more international.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

Did online chat again and finally got it sorted just a swap that's all it is at same price.

Be simpler just to migrate all talk unlimited onto the new one if pricing is same
Old 30-07-2016, 18:56   #20
jb66
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Thats what i said, i said its £8 not £15 as the £15 one is talk more international not talk more anywhere then just started copying and pasting generic information about the talk more international.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

Did online chat again and finally got it sorted just a swap that's all it is at same price.

Be simpler just to migrate all talk unlimited onto the new one if pricing is same
Take its also no contract either?
Old 01-09-2016, 21:58   #21
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

This might be a silly question, but I renewed my contract today and was put on a bundle which includes (and shows in my online account) as the XL phone package. Is that also known as talk more anytime? Cos for the life of me I can't find the XL package anywhere on any bundle or tariff that I've seen today, and I'm being badgered by the other half to find out before she starts using the phone during the day. Ta.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 23:39   #22
progers
Pete

Services: Broadband Up to 100Mb ~ TV Mix & TiVo 1Tb ~ Phone: Talk More Anytime
progers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these parts

XL was the old package, you need to call up and ask to be changed to Talk More Anytime, the cost is the same at £8 per month but it gives you calls to UK mobiles, 0845 & 0870 numbers
progers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:21   #23
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by progers View Post
XL was the old package, you need to call up and ask to be changed to Talk More Anytime, the cost is the same at £8 per month but it gives you calls to UK mobiles, 0845 & 0870 numbers
I've just called them and they've said I am on Talk More Anytime even though it shows as XL on my account. Thanks for replying.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:18   #24
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Have you got a screenshot of that (without any personal information obviously). According to what I've been told, the phone plan name should show up on all the information you get about your account - rather than M/L/XL etc.
Old 06-09-2016, 23:18   #25
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Have you got a screenshot of that (without any personal information obviously). According to what I've been told, the phone plan name should show up on all the information you get about your account - rather than M/L/XL etc.
Here you go Ben. virgin bill.png
Old 07-09-2016, 07:49   #26
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

I get the same xl tv and xl phone
Old 07-09-2016, 08:05   #27
jb66
cf.mega poster

Virgin has missed a trick here, they could have gave all customers this with the price increase to soften the blow