Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Help re stb signal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion

Help re stb signal

Old 28-01-2017, 17:58   #1
stripes
cf.addict

stripes will become famous soon enoughstripes will become famous soon enoughstripes will become famous soon enough
Help re stb signal

Apologies if this a daft question, but having temporarily almost lost my sight everything is very difficult!

I want to know if the monitor I detail below will take an hdmi signal from my tivo box.

It is a 10.1inch Cctv TFT LCD Monitor Av Hdmi Bnc Vga Input

by Sourcingbay

Features
TFT LCD uitra slim design
Adjustable Viewing Angle
XGA 800*600/1024*768/1280*1024 resolution
Power saving vesa dpms standard
On screen display digital control
CCTV Lcd Monitor
HDMI/BNC/AV/VGA/Video Input

bought from Amazon, and I need to know if I made a cockup and bought the wrong thing, or whether the absence of hdmi signal is due to a fault!

Thanks for the help.

Allen
stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-01-2017, 08:51   #2
stripes
cf.addict

stripes will become famous soon enoughstripes will become famous soon enoughstripes will become famous soon enough
Re: Help re stb signal

Well, I pressed a few different buttons and the signal eventually came through, so the question is answered.
Old 31-01-2017, 16:13   #3
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripes View Post
Well, I pressed a few different buttons and the signal eventually came through, so the question is answered.

Hope the eyesight recovers soon.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 18:42   #4
stripes
cf.addict

Thanks Osem. Thank gord for ipads etc where you can reverse and blow up type!

Allen