Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I love TiVo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

I love TiVo

Old 07-03-2012, 20:02   #16
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: I love TiVo

Surely no-one's shorter than he is?!

(And I say that as a 5'2" short person!)
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2012, 20:04   #17
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
Surely no-one's shorter than he is?!

(And I say that as a 5'2" short person!)
Where have you come back from mate I'am 6'3" but I count backwards
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 20:06   #18
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Where have you come back from mate
He is one of those aliens from outer space.
Old 07-03-2012, 20:16   #19
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Stop it Den mate, as he has learnt a lot of us on here about the TiVo box and what to do with them.
Old 07-03-2012, 20:17   #20
Huffpuffin
Inactive

Huffpuffin is infamous around these partsHuffpuffin is infamous around these parts

....and posts #13 to #19 help me how?
Huffpuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 20:29   #21
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffpuffin View Post
Not at all but that is what we are here for

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Yeah, it's a download light.
Yes it is as when you restart the TiVo box one light (the fourth) will go blue as it is downloading the info needed
Old 07-03-2012, 20:41   #22
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Quote:
Light relief?
andy_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 20:50   #23
Huffpuffin
Inactive

Huffpuffin is infamous around these partsHuffpuffin is infamous around these parts

There was me thinking this was a serious forum; the puerile antics of certain "members" just show me how wrong you can be.
Huffpuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 20:53   #24
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
"Na-noo, na-noo!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Stop it Den mate...
Don't panic, di. I can take it but I can also give it out
Quote:
There was me thinking this was a serious forum; the puerile antics of certain "members" just show me how wrong you can be.
Seriously?
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 20:57   #25
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
We all aim to help but sometimes we just like to have a little fun now and again. Sorry if you think that some are of us are puerile I have always been wrong on all the forums that I have been on. Even if I have been a member since 2005?
Old 08-03-2012, 09:34   #26
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

Let me explain in a loud voice the subliminal message of these posts

TIVO IS A JOKE
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:10   #27
Vicki
Permanently Banned

Vicki can only hope to improve

If only every was as happy...Taken from November..

Ofcom survey Ofcom's latest customer satisfaction report is out and it doesn't look good for Virgin Media, which languished at the bottom of two lists representing its core business.

The communications watchdog placed the telco in last place for landlines and pay TV. Meanwhile, it was second worst in the fixed broadband stakes, where TalkTalk took the bottom spot.

Virgin Media received a 57 per cent satisfaction rating from its broadband customers, while TalkTalk – seen similarly dragging its sorry arse in July this year – ranked just 2 per cent worse than VM, according to 3,000 punters interviewed (PDF) by Ofcom.

Likewise, BT scored a 57 per cent rating for customer satisfaction with its broadband offering.

"Overall satisfaction with customer service remained lower in the fixed broadband (58 per cent) and landline (61 per cent) markets compared to pay TV (68 per cent) and mobile (69 per cent)," noted the regulator, which published its findings this morning.

Ofcom said BSkyB came out on top with its landline (74 per cent), broadband (64 per cent) and pay TV services (70 per cent).

"Satisfaction with Sky’s customer service was significantly above average, with customers particularly pleased that advisers took their questions or issues seriously, were willing to help resolve issues, and offered a goodwill payment or compensation," said the regulator.

TalkTalk, meanwhile, has clearly taken heed of its record £3m fine for bogus billing that the regulator meted out to the telco in August this year.

"Dissatisfaction with TalkTalk’s customer service for complaints handling fell by 22 percentage points and ratings have also improved in many other areas of customer service since February 2011," Ofcom said.
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:26   #28
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Bit of an Old report to quote, although you haven't actually linked to the original article!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:28   #29
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
If only every was as happy...Taken from November..

Ofcom survey Ofcom's latest customer satisfaction report is out and it doesn't look good for Virgin Media, which languished at the bottom of two lists representing its core business.

The communications watchdog placed the telco in last place for landlines and pay TV. Meanwhile, it was second worst in the fixed broadband stakes, where TalkTalk took the bottom spot.

Virgin Media received a 57 per cent satisfaction rating from its broadband customers, while TalkTalk – seen similarly dragging its sorry arse in July this year – ranked just 2 per cent worse than VM, according to 3,000 punters interviewed (PDF) by Ofcom.

Likewise, BT scored a 57 per cent rating for customer satisfaction with its broadband offering.

"Overall satisfaction with customer service remained lower in the fixed broadband (58 per cent) and landline (61 per cent) markets compared to pay TV (68 per cent) and mobile (69 per cent)," noted the regulator, which published its findings this morning.

Ofcom said BSkyB came out on top with its landline (74 per cent), broadband (64 per cent) and pay TV services (70 per cent).

"Satisfaction with Sky’s customer service was significantly above average, with customers particularly pleased that advisers took their questions or issues seriously, were willing to help resolve issues, and offered a goodwill payment or compensation," said the regulator.

TalkTalk, meanwhile, has clearly taken heed of its record £3m fine for bogus billing that the regulator meted out to the telco in August this year.

"Dissatisfaction with TalkTalk’s customer service for complaints handling fell by 22 percentage points and ratings have also improved in many other areas of customer service since February 2011," Ofcom said.
Might be better if you check the LATEST survey -MOD EDIT- ?

http://media.ofcom.org.uk/2011/12/20...mplaints-data/
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:57   #30
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Ok back to the topic please. Off topic posts deleted.