Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

Gift to VM employees/agency workers.
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 16:58   #121
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I suggest that we take this person at the face value he has placed on himself and refuse to interact with him any further.

He has no validity in questioning anyone who is a VM staff member and he has no authority to do anything to anyone however much he tries to threaten.He is the worst kind of bully just like the Dickens character I already mentioned.

Avoid him,do not engage with him,do not reply however much he annoys you.He can do nothing but keep trying to annoy and if we ALL fail to react then he can only hold a conversation with himself.

Of course if you like being treated as if you are an idiot by all means continue interacting with him but please don't whine when he upsets you.
Well said Maggy, I said he would try to keep this thread going or start another and i was right. Hopefully other Staff members left on this forum will do as i am about to do and put him on ignore.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2012, 17:43   #122
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Electric wheelchair with a buggy in tow?
I'm not a wheelchair user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I suggest that we take this person at the face value he has placed on himself and refuse to interact with him any further.

He has no validity in questioning anyone who is a VM staff member and he has no authority to do anything to anyone however much he tries to threaten.He is the worst kind of bully just like the Dickens character I already mentioned.

Avoid him,do not engage with him,do not reply however much he annoys you.He can do nothing but keep trying to annoy and if we ALL fail to react then he can only hold a conversation with himself.

Of course if you like being treated as if you are an idiot by all means continue interacting with him but please don't whine when he upsets you.
I have never suggested that VM staff members, or anybody else for that matter, are obliged to respond to any of my posts. Obviously, as adults, they have free will.

I do not have direct managerial responsibility for any VM staff and have never suggested otherwise.

It is now, in general, socially unacceptable to openly bully minority groups, for example, those with a disability.

To get round this, those with a penchant for unfair discrimination and hatred tend to try and humiliate, isolate, discredit and alienate people, often the most vulnerable members of society. It is pretty standard for them to try and do the same to anyone else who refuses to go along with their wishes.

Attempts will be made to label them as stupid, or for them to be ostracised from the rest of the group.

I believe that there are many reasons for this, which I won't go into here.

Thankfully, over the years, social advances have been made as people become more enlightened. For anybody interested (or if you are the subject of bullying yourself, be it in the workplace or anywhere else) this link provides some useful information and sources of help:

http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/l...y/enforcement/

This link provides more specific information on disability related harassment:

http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/l...t-the-inquiry/

Source: Everyday life/diversity training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
It wasn't a tactic (which again says a lot about how you see this thread.. ) Instead it was simply just the truth.. I don't care if you answer Maggy's questions but that doesn't change the result as to your excuses and refusal to answer.
I fully expect my employees to be loyal and maintain confidentiality when asked to do so. I do not expect others to do anything I would not be prepared to do myself and, as such, I am not above this requirement when doing work for others.

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well said Maggy, I said he would try to keep this thread going or start another and i was right. Hopefully other Staff members left on this forum will do as i am about to do and put him on ignore.
You said you had done with this thread yesterday

I'm glad you have decided to put me on ignore, as this will save me and others from being subject to your unpleasantness.
Old 08-03-2012, 18:29   #123
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I agree with you Sirius, Maggy's post makes several good points and, although I have never worked for VM, I too shall be putting Richard on my Ignore List.
Old 08-03-2012, 18:52   #124
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I agree with you Sirius, Maggy's post makes several good points and, although I have never worked for VM, I too shall be putting Richard on my Ignore List.
Well said and done

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Old 08-03-2012, 19:02   #125
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I'm not a wheelchair user
Then you're really missing out. Electric wheelchairs are awesome fun. I regularly steal one belonging to my colleagues and use it to run over students with.
Old 08-03-2012, 19:32   #126
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Sorry folks, this thread has become a train wreck and long since lost any point it may have had. Time to close it before silliness ensues.
Closed Thread