Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Dwain Chambers set for Olympic verdict

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

MotoGP 2011
Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2011, 14:51   #1
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
MotoGP 2011

It's finally here.. so everyone who's waiting for a racing fix since F1 Bahrain got cancelled I'd recommend this live on TV (BBC2 @ 6:30pm) with the first race of this years MotoGP from Qatar starting at 7pm

**If you're watching on a sports channel then the other races are as follows (all times GMT)
  • MotoGP Warm UP 15:00 - 15:20
  • 125cc 16:00
  • Moto2 17:15
  • MotoGP 19:00
Advertisement
Old 20-03-2011, 16:23   #2
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Re: MotoGP 2011

Really looking forward to the new season. Rossi on the Ducati, Stoner at Honda,

British riders feature quite well too Cal Crutchlow in MotoGP, 3 British riders in the Moto 2 class and 4 in 125.

prepares the red Button at 15.50!

Full race calender and rider/team info over on http://www.motogp.com/
Old 24-03-2011, 15:10   #3
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Had to record the race..

Good win by Stoner (only an aussie could be called that)

I felt really sorry for the Pramac team
Old 25-07-2011, 20:32   #4
Kymmy
Inactive

I just love the Laguna Seca circuit.. Has to be one of the best in the world for motorcycle racing (as well as saloon racing) Fantastic overtake by Stoner on Lorenzo with 6 laps left with Stoner going on to win
Old 23-10-2011, 11:36   #5
Kymmy
Inactive

Not good bbc headline.. I really do hope he's OK

Quote:
Malaysian GP cancelled - Marco Simoncelli in critical condition after crash

---------- Post added at 10:29 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

He's now since passed away, RIP thread found here.. Please use that thread for condolenses and this thread to discuss the race/crash

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

Just watched the crash. Poor Colin's going to feeling sorry for himself for a long time to come thinking if he could have done anything. But IMHO it was unavoidable as was the loss of Marco's helmet with an impact of that angle.
Old 01-05-2012, 19:53   #6
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Moto GP 2012:
Big congrats to Coventry kid Mr Cal Crutchlow.
Good to see him not moaning about the tyre set-up, and see his ever-present SO and his Dad in Spain too.
He qualified 4th and finished 4th - no disgrace. The podium will come.
Well done that man.
Old 01-05-2012, 20:32   #7
Kymmy
Inactive

You might want to set up a new thread for 2012
Old 01-05-2012, 20:38   #8
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
You might want to set up a new thread for 2012
I thought that mesself. I'm no good at setting up new threads - give me half an hour and/or help and I might get there

Just delete the post please, Kymmy.
Old 16-05-2012, 11:17   #9
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

I'll start the 2012 thread
Old 16-05-2012, 11:57   #10
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

New 2012 thread

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/88...gp-2012-a.html