Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Superhub install tomorrow

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues

Where to Post!!
Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 13:12   #1
chriscollins
Inactive

chriscollins is an unknown quantity at this point
Where to Post!!

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum and looking for an answer to the question below but not too sure where to post. Any help

"I have just been offered a job by VM as an access field technician, after completing the asesment and interview. I have been told the training wil be in Birmingham, but don't know the length of time"

Any ideas
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2012, 13:28   #2
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Where to Post!!

While it's not really an installation issue as such, that is the closest fit. I have moved this thread.
Old 01-04-2012, 13:33   #3
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Hi Chris and welcome to the forums. I think you could have a look at the following thread that was set up by another potential access field technician and if you don't find the information there already either add you query to that thread or start a new thread in that area ... Lifestyle.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/22...g+Virgin+media

Opps I was a tad slow in posting my reply sorry. Must type faster in future.
Old 01-04-2012, 13:59   #4
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

As this thread is a duplicate of an existing thread, I will now close it.
Closed Thread