Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The future for linear TV channels

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

The future for linear TV channels

Old 27-01-2017, 09:07   #1096
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Seeing is believing, Den...
Not if one has got rose tinted glasses on OB.
Old 27-01-2017, 11:07   #1097
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Not if one has got rose tinted glasses on OB.
It's becoming clearer all the time now, Den. Even Sky are telling Discovery they are relying too much on linear.

The future direction is almost beyond doubt - unless you have convincing evidence to the contrary, old chap. If that's the case, you've kept it remarkably close to your chest.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 11:26   #1098
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
It's becoming clearer all the time now, Den. Even Sky are telling Discovery they are relying too much on linear.

The future direction is almost beyond doubt - unless you have convincing evidence to the contrary, old chap. If that's the case, you've kept it remarkably close to your chest.
Rubbish as Sky's motto is has always been to intimidate those who are smaller then itself so they can pay a lesser price for other companies content but alas when Sky sells its own content there is no realisticness there it seems.

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 ----------

Quote:

In your opinion OB as while one respects your often articulate comments Linear TV is here to stay despite your protestations that it is going the way of the Dodo.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:27   #1099
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Rubbish as Sky's motto is has always been to intimidate those who are smaller then itself so they can pay a lesser price for other companies content but alas when Sky sells its own content there is no realisticness there it seems.

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 ----------

In your opinion OB as while one respects your often articulate comments Linear TV is here to stay despite your protestations that it is going the way of the Dodo.
Sky clearly have an agenda when it comes to competitiveness, I grant you, but the fact that they have actually drawn attention to their tardiness in offering on demand content is significant and gives us some insight to how Sky is thinking.

I think you will find that linear TV will be offered by way of streaming and on demand in future, Den. But don't fret, I am sure that this tectonic shift won't happen in the current decade!
Old 27-01-2017, 16:53   #1100
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice

Quote:
Is this the beginning of the end for linear TV channels?

http://www.thejournal.ie/discovery-c...06618-Jan2017/

...In a statement to Variety, a Sky spokesperson said: “Despite our best efforts to reach a sensible agreement, we, like many other platforms and broadcasters across Europe, have found the price expectations for the Discovery portfolio to be completely unrealistic. Discovery’s portfolio of channels includes many which are linear-only, where viewing is falling.
I don't believe this will be the beginning of the end for linear TV, but I hope it might be the beginning of the end of the major platform providers forcing us to pay for channels we don't want to get the channels we do want.
Never again will I be forced into buying a bundle of channels to get access to the things I want, my viewing needs are supplied by Freeview and online services these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
BT is streamed and is superb quality.
Grey area here real debrid on kodi gives 1080p quality.
NBCsports imo is better pq than sky sports hd.
Also 've found xfinity streamed channels to be superb quality many times beating broadcast quality.
I am in agreement with Mr K, online streaming services are getting better each year but they're still not as good as broadcast HD.

I wont deny BT offer a great streaming picture quality but its not as good as the HD picture I used to get through VM.
I'm not sure what you're watching NBC Sports on but on my 48" TV even their 1080P streams are not as good as ESPN, Fox Sports or BBC Iplayers 720P streams let alone watching Sky Sports in HD.

For what its worth here's how I'd rank the online services for sports viewing:-
1/ ESPN/BBC Iplayer, not a lot to choose between these two, about the closest available to broadcast HD.
2/ BT Sports/Fox2go, fractionally below the above but still very watchable
3/Eurosport Player/Now TV, pretty good but in the middle ground between SD and HD via traditional methods
4/NBC Sports, as #3 but slightly worse

All that being said I appreciate I'm lucky to have a very dear friend in the US who lets me use their cable login to access the US services and would never complain about the quality on them and will take the slight drop in quality on the UK services I pay for to not have the ridiculously large bill I'd have with VM to get them.

I'll venture into your grey area and say Real Debrid would be a must if I used Kodi for TV and movie watching but people should not be fooled by the headline resolution, quite often the HD variants on the grey area Kodi addons offer a pretty low bitrate and I'd liken them to the now defunct yify group encodes (if you use VM's broadband there's a way to get movies in Bluray quality and TV shows as good as they originally aired for free without resorting to risky torrents but that's not a conversation for an open forum like this)
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 17:08   #1101
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
I don't believe this will be the beginning of the end for linear TV, but I hope it might be the beginning of the end of the major platform providers forcing us to pay for channels we don't want to get the channels we do want.
Never again will I be forced into buying a bundle of channels to get access to the things I want, my viewing needs are supplied by Freeview and online services these days.

I am in agreement with Mr K, online streaming services are getting better each year but they're still not as good as broadcast HD.

I wont deny BT offer a great streaming picture quality but its not as good as the HD picture I used to get through VM.
I'm not sure what you're watching NBC Sports on but on my 48" TV even their 1080P streams are not as good as ESPN, Fox Sports or BBC Iplayers 720P streams let alone watching Sky Sports in HD.

For what its worth here's how I'd rank the online services for sports viewing:-
1/ ESPN/BBC Iplayer, not a lot to choose between these two, about the closest available to broadcast HD.
2/ BT Sports/Fox2go, fractionally below the above but still very watchable
3/Eurosport Player/Now TV, pretty good but in the middle ground between SD and HD via traditional methods
4/NBC Sports, as #3 but slightly worse

All that being said I appreciate I'm lucky to have a very dear friend in the US who lets me use their cable login to access the US services and would never complain about the quality on them and will take the slight drop in quality on the UK services I pay for to not have the ridiculously large bill I'd have with VM to get them.

I'll venture into your grey area and say Real Debrid would be a must if I used Kodi for TV and movie watching but people should not be fooled by the headline resolution, quite often the HD variants on the grey area Kodi addons offer a pretty low bitrate and I'd liken them to the now defunct yify group encodes (if you use VM's broadband there's a way to get movies in Bluray quality and TV shows as good as they originally aired for free without resorting to risky torrents but that's not a conversation for an open forum like this)
I'm using Appletv for nbcsports,
the bt sports app on windows 10 is amazing quality but i only have 40inch 1080p samsung tv i guess if my tv was bigger i'd prob see a difference between streaming and linear tv broadcasts.
You can get blu ray quality movies via BT too as i'd imagine would be same with any provider offering good speeds.
I agree never risk torrents i've repaired many laptops/pcs because people used torrents and got stung with malware./viruses etc which is why i use a android tv box for kodi and addons i research into before installing aka look at ratings, peoples comments etc.
I like you am lucky enough to know someone in the US who gave me a login to their tv provider for a small fee which is understandable $10p/m is peanuts really.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 19:00   #1102
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Sky clearly have an agenda when it comes to competitiveness, I grant you, but the fact that they have actually drawn attention to their tardiness in offering on demand content is significant and gives us some insight to how Sky is thinking.

I think you will find that linear TV will be offered by way of streaming and on demand in future, Den. But don't fret, I am sure that this tectonic shift won't happen in the current decade!
By way of throwing you a wee bone for a change OB, last night our kids were watching Blue Peter, which included a live appearance by two of the young stars from Netflix's new adaptation of Lemony Snickett. It's clear to see the BBC is happy to treat Netflix as a serious platform, however I think we can agree that there is no way they would have done this had the series been premiering on CITV. So while they're treating it seriously, they're also treating it as something different, and not necessarily as competition.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Oh, and by way of full disclosure, I've been full of the cold this week, and when one of my kids was off school with it a few days ago, we binge-watched all eight episodes.

We have finally taken a month's trial sub to Netflix as there was some stuff the kids wanted to see. It is definitely nice to have, but I'm finding that its main effect on me is to invite me to distract myself with TV at times when I'd otherwise just go and do something else.

It's been fun but we'll be cancelling before they start charging us. We might take out an ad hoc month here or there in future though, if they release something good ... like another series of Lemony Snickett.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 19:10   #1103
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I'm using Appletv for nbcsports,
the bt sports app on windows 10 is amazing quality but i only have 40inch 1080p samsung tv i guess if my tv was bigger i'd prob see a difference between streaming and linear tv broadcasts.
You can get blu ray quality movies via BT too as i'd imagine would be same with any provider offering good speeds.
I agree never risk torrents i've repaired many laptops/pcs because people used torrents and got stung with malware./viruses etc which is why i use a android tv box for kodi and addons i research into before installing aka look at ratings, peoples comments etc.
I like you am lucky enough to know someone in the US who gave me a login to their tv provider for a small fee which is understandable $10p/m is peanuts really.
I use a variety of devices but for simplicity I'll just explain my living room setup.
For Netflix and Amazon Prime I use a Fire TV Stick (cheapest way to get both in 1080P with DD+ sound), for most of my media consumption I use a Windows 10 based HTPC which acts as a PVR, server, download machine, Kodi device and BT Sports app player, for Now TV I use one of the newer smart boxes (this I lucked on an offer and thought it worth a try and it is head and shoulders above any other device I've tried for Sky Sports on the platform).
I then have an Apple TV 4 as a backup for when the Kodi addons aren't working for the American channels (a reasonably common occurrence for most Kodi addons).
The ATV 4 gives the same results for NBC as the expensive Windows PC, whilst perfectly watchable its picture is not as good as the other services I mentioned in my previous post.

With regard to your comment about using an Android box for Kodi and researching ratings I hope you can forgive an old timer giving a little advice.
I've been using Kodi since I first soldered an xecuter chip into my original xbox and ftp'd an amazing program then called then XBMP into it.
In the near decade and a half since then I've always hailed it as the best example of how good a piece of software can be when its created as a labour of love rather than having any commercial interests.

Unfortunately over the last 4 or 5 years many nefarious interests have tried to make money out of it.
Whilst I'm out of touch with Android developments I'd say in its purest form Kodi is still best experienced on X86/64 hardware, and while I'd trust to install any addon from the official repository the 3rd party addon world has become the wild west, I personally wouldn't install any 3rd party addon I hadn't looked through its code, I'm not a coder but python is pretty easy to read through and understand what its doing and if the code has been encrypted so you can't read it never install that addon!

While I'm on my high horse I'd also say to anyone reading this thread never ever buy a "fully loaded" Kodi box, what you are buying has been opened by someone who has installed software not installed at the factory, you might be lucky and they've just used a commonly available wizard to do it to make a fast buck or you might be unlucky and malware has compromised your whole network!
Its a piece of P*** to install Kodi onto any compatible device without resorting to the "fully loaded" scamfest
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 19:51   #1104
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
By way of throwing you a wee bone for a change OB, last night our kids were watching Blue Peter, which included a live appearance by two of the young stars from Netflix's new adaptation of Lemony Snickett. It's clear to see the BBC is happy to treat Netflix as a serious platform, however I think we can agree that there is no way they would have done this had the series been premiering on CITV. So while they're treating it seriously, they're also treating it as something different, and not necessarily as competition.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Oh, and by way of full disclosure, I've been full of the cold this week, and when one of my kids was off school with it a few days ago, we binge-watched all eight episodes.

We have finally taken a month's trial sub to Netflix as there was some stuff the kids wanted to see. It is definitely nice to have, but I'm finding that its main effect on me is to invite me to distract myself with TV at times when I'd otherwise just go and do something else.

It's been fun but we'll be cancelling before they start charging us. We might take out an ad hoc month here or there in future though, if they release something good ... like another series of Lemony Snickett.
Thanks for the bone, Chris; appreciated!

It is indeed easy to get sucked into all that delicious content, but I deliberately steer away from the TV during the day and don't start watching until about 8.30pm at the earliest...although on a Friday and Saturday night, I don't retire until about 2 or 3 in the morning, unless I fall off the sofa first (hic!).

Probably explains why I have such a backlog of programmes yet to see!
Old 27-01-2017, 21:06   #1105
Onramp
Inactive

Onramp will become famous soon enoughOnramp will become famous soon enoughOnramp will become famous soon enough

I'm pretty sure the future of the "TV channel" is an on-demand themed section of an EPG (like a set of numbered or searchable fixed youtube channels), themed by each broadcaster, with a choice of programme releases that become available over time (like the Grand Tour on Amazon) and with very few channels being actually "Live" except 24 Hour news channels and live sports events.

Ultra-HD content could be pre-downloaded and "released" for vieweing at the scheduled time if you've series-linked that content.

There is also the possibility that any remaining linearly-scheduled TV content could be downloaded by the broadcaster to a server at the telephone exchange and the TV channel can be played out from there rather than keeping an open ongoing connection from a satellite feed for fibre. The content would be batch-downloaded over the internet according to a schedule and then played out "reassembled" from places local to the subscriber.

Terrestrial would remain for a while containing HD and SD public broadcasters but without many channels since the extra frequencies will be used for mobile services.
Onramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 23:12   #1106
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
I use a variety of devices but for simplicity I'll just explain my living room setup.
For Netflix and Amazon Prime I use a Fire TV Stick (cheapest way to get both in 1080P with DD+ sound), for most of my media consumption I use a Windows 10 based HTPC which acts as a PVR, server, download machine, Kodi device and BT Sports app player, for Now TV I use one of the newer smart boxes (this I lucked on an offer and thought it worth a try and it is head and shoulders above any other device I've tried for Sky Sports on the platform).
I then have an Apple TV 4 as a backup for when the Kodi addons aren't working for the American channels (a reasonably common occurrence for most Kodi addons).
The ATV 4 gives the same results for NBC as the expensive Windows PC, whilst perfectly watchable its picture is not as good as the other services I mentioned in my previous post.

With regard to your comment about using an Android box for Kodi and researching ratings I hope you can forgive an old timer giving a little advice.
I've been using Kodi since I first soldered an xecuter chip into my original xbox and ftp'd an amazing program then called then XBMP into it.
In the near decade and a half since then I've always hailed it as the best example of how good a piece of software can be when its created as a labour of love rather than having any commercial interests.

Unfortunately over the last 4 or 5 years many nefarious interests have tried to make money out of it.
Whilst I'm out of touch with Android developments I'd say in its purest form Kodi is still best experienced on X86/64 hardware, and while I'd trust to install any addon from the official repository the 3rd party addon world has become the wild west, I personally wouldn't install any 3rd party addon I hadn't looked through its code, I'm not a coder but python is pretty easy to read through and understand what its doing and if the code has been encrypted so you can't read it never install that addon!

While I'm on my high horse I'd also say to anyone reading this thread never ever buy a "fully loaded" Kodi box, what you are buying has been opened by someone who has installed software not installed at the factory, you might be lucky and they've just used a commonly available wizard to do it to make a fast buck or you might be unlucky and malware has compromised your whole network!
Its a piece of P*** to install Kodi onto any compatible device without resorting to the "fully loaded" scamfest
BIB i second this completely the fully loaded boxes tend to be full of crap and most are fakes, i got my Android box from gearbest all it had was Android 5 on it nothing else and i knew it was genuine, i have in past fallen victim of fully loaded boxes when i bought a m8 of ebay was a pile of junk and fake i was lucky as got a full refund from seller, but now i have a genuine t95 box, kodi is very easy to install you get it from the google play store.
I remember kodi too in it's xbmc days on xbox a great media software, still is today under the kodi name.
I never use these wizards or builds i create my own build for my use only.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 13:39   #1107
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Now, this is an interesting development - Netflix setting itself up to run a premium channel. That should please those who have an antipathy to streaming!

At this stage, it appears a sensible move, given that the transition to streaming only is still a way off. This will enable Netflix not only to acquire new customers, but also to take advantage of advertising, the same way as Sky does on its premium channels.

Although the Netflix CEO has contended that he does not consider advertising as appropriate for the on demand service, he won't get much resistance to the idea if he uses commercials to part fund a premium TV channel.

http://tbivision.com/news/2017/01/ne...hannel/696371/

Netflix ‘repositioning as premium channel’

by Stewart Clarke January 10, 2017
Netflix2Netflix’s programming spend now matches that of the major premium channels and with geographical expansion largely complete, the US-based streaming service is repositioning itself as a premium TV offering, according to new research.

Ampere Analysis suggests Netflix is refocusing its strategy. “Netflix’s growth has relied heavily on geographic expansion to date, but, with its global launch, that road has now run out,” said Daniel Gadher, an analyst at Ampere.

“Increasingly, Netflix is re-engineering as a premium channel play and its content spend, as well as the refinement we are seeing in its content catalogue, reflect this.”

This repositioning will see Netflix differentiate itself from Amazon, which is becoming more of a pay TV platform offering in some markets and also wants to bolster a wider retail business. The two main global OTT players will occupy different places in the market in the future, according to Ampere.

“Netflix is clearly re-positioning as a premium channel in a strategy that differs considerably from that of Amazon,” Gadher said. “This duality of approaches will see the two operations increasingly carve out parallel but separate niches.”

Netflix spent US$4.7 billion on programming last year and will shell out almost US$6 billion in 2017. It has upped its spend on originals and also drastically reduced the volume of library fare on its service. Its spend and focus on originals puts it on a par with the likes of Sky and international channel groups such as NBCUniversal.

Amazon’s spends about US$2.7 billion on programming, less than its rival but at a similar level to Netflix at that point in its development.

“Although Amazon’s level of SVOD content expenditure against revenue from its video service is currently high, it is at a similar level to Netflix’s at the same point in its video development,” Ampere noted.

“Amazon is further able to use its retail business to supplement its content investment strategy, but has been positioning strategically as a platform content operation rather than a channel.”
Old 03-02-2017, 14:24   #1108
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Nice to see you are starting to realise that Linear TV is here to stay OB.
Old 03-02-2017, 14:29   #1109
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Nice to see you are starting to realise that Linear TV is here to stay OB.
No, not to stay, Den. But at this stage in history, it makes sense to enhance your offering in this way.

In a couple of decades, the situation will look completely different. Remember the Sky Box Office channels? They seemed thoroughly modern in the early 2000s, but now, just about 15 years later, they are no more, and all because of streaming.
Old 03-02-2017, 15:31   #1110
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

I'm not reading that the same as you Old Boy , I'm reading that as they see Netflix now positioning itself as a Premium channel in the sense of an HBO however On Demand rather than linear. Let's face it Netflix wants its service to be available on pay tv providers boxes , it's all ready available on Virgin and Youview and would love to be on Sky. In the USA it's struck a deal with Comcast and is available on Dish Network.

With must see Originals it appeals more to pay tv providers , more than it did when it was just merely a catalogue of older boxsets of shows.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote