Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How do you get tea out of a sofa?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

How do you get tea out of a sofa?

Old 20-07-2005, 08:45   #16
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Re: How do you get tea out of a sofa?

Try this
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-07-2005, 09:21   #17
huxleypiguk
Inactive

huxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of light

Stain Devil works well
huxleypiguk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:48   #18
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by huxleypiguk
Stain Devil works well
I find blaming the g/fs cat sometimes works
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:51   #19
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Any one else waiting for Damien to come on line so that we can find out what his mum and dad said
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 10:06   #20
Richard M
Inactive

Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array
Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array

Cillit Bang does the job:
http://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005...ang-remix.html
Richard M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 10:57   #21
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age

I don't like cillit bang, if it can do what it does to clean coins etc then I'm sure that it could ruin a sofa.

If it has discoloured part of the sofa & it cannot be got out, then it's time to pour tea over the rest of the sofa so that you then have to clean that out & make the whole thing the same colour again.
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 11:07   #22
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyme38
Any one else waiting for Damien to come on line so that we can find out what his mum and dad said
Nah, I managed to do a responible job on the cleaning (if i had not told them they would not have noticed) and so were quite chilled. Although I think they were still quite annoyed
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 11:59   #23
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Nah, I managed to do a responible job on the cleaning (if i had not told them they would not have noticed) and so were quite chilled. Although I think they were still quite annoyed
Sorry to hear that..Some parents eh?You would have thought you would have got some brownie points out of it...
Old 20-07-2005, 12:04   #24
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

you can still type so your fingers aint broke

well done for "coming clean" with you parents
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 14:07   #25
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymoan
you can still type so your fingers aint broke

well done for "coming clean" with you parents
Bit of a bad phase considering
Old 20-07-2005, 14:08   #26
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Bit of a bad phase considering
In honour of Nugs birthday I suspect
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 14:09   #27
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Sorry to hear that..Some parents eh?You would have thought you would have got some brownie points out of it...
I did! The fact they were only slightly annoyed and not angry was good. If i hadnt told them and they discovered it, then I would have been in trouble

Thanks for help everyone anyway